IGNORED

72,000!

ChippenhamRed

I've got 20 tickets from Nike so these will not be covered in City's total attending the match.

Good to see the corporate behemoth starting to address its' bad reputation for exploiting employees.

I assume you a group of starving orphans from a death factory in the jungles of umbongo bongo land.

Hope you all enjoy your day out.

I think it will be closer to 80k than 70k as i dont think the corporate lot are included in the allocations.

I have a friend who manages a Johnstones Paint shop and the stores were guarding their allocations pretty tightly, he wanted extras but couldn't get them

Can't see that many corporates coming to the JPT final. The 72k prediction on the official site would allow for corporate attendance.

oh they will come, I went to watch Exeter Chiefs vs some french team a few years back just because it was corprate hospitaility,

free piss up a game of football to watch what more would you want?

Just had a little look and the attendance for last years final (Chesterfield vs Peterborough) was 35,663. 

What a great turnout by both clubs to get Wembley bouncing and to make this a proper event with 70,000+ in the stadium. 

Bravo to both clubs.

Just had a little look and the attendance for last years final (Chesterfield vs Peterborough) was 35,663.

What a great turnout by both clubs to get Wembley bouncing and to make this a proper event with 70,000+ in the stadium.

Bravo to both clubs.

Standard from us though isnt it really, we do have a history of taking big followings to finals.. I think the biggest bravo has to go to them, where the F have they found almost 30k from?! For such a small club with WBA Wolves Villa and brum on there doorsteps that is a hell of a effort

Standard from us though isnt it really, we do have a history of taking big followings to finals.. I think the biggest bravo has to go to them, where the F have they found almost 30k from?! For such a small club with WBA Wolves Villa and brum on there doorsteps that is a hell of a effort

Great shout bris red, an incredible effort,.......unless the Zulu's are coming out to play ?

Good to see the corporate behemoth starting to address its' bad reputation for exploiting employees.

I assume you a group of starving orphans from a death factory in the jungles of umbongo bongo land.

Hope you all enjoy your day out.

No a group of 20 coaches / youth players from Brislington juniors!

Drove up the A40 yesterday after work past Wembley.

Road sign "Sunday - Major event. Expect delays"

My mate goes "what's the major event?"

I said "City against Walsall"

Both he and the bloke in the back p"ssed themselves laughing.

They are Chelsea ST holders....

We still aren't quite there yet in the minds of others then!

Archived