IGNORED

One Direction

joe jordans teeth

I genuinely think you are being a bit tough on the lad. 21 and his life is effectively ruined. He can't take a shit without someone knowing and tweeting about it. All the normal things we did at 21, go out get pissed, smoke a few fags or whatever, cheat on your missus, Jesus these are all things that most 'normal' 21 year olds are doing. You've only got to look at some of the truly weird stuff that girls tweet them to know they live in some effed up world. Yeah so they've got loads of money, I reckon they would probably trade it all in for a normal life....

Yeah, we all ticked a few things off the list at 21, that's why not many of us got engaged at that age

If he was single then fair play, I couldn't give a shit what he smokes, how much he drinks, who he shags - but if he's engaged to whatever her name is, then he owes it to her to keep it zipped. If seeing a bunch of wrinkly 80 year olds getting sent down for kiddy fiddling isn't enough to make these ***** realise what they are playing with then they get no sympathy from me

Think all are defined by their life choices.

I find X-factor and all this trash media cringie but people watch it.

I hate the inhumanity involved with football but I buy into it.

Brittany Spears was groomed well and truly to be a 'star', I would not swap positions with her. In fact Dolly, I would not swap positions with David Beckham.

I am proud of who I am and what I contribute (even if work in progress and boy do I get depressed), it makes me shudder to want to 'swap' or be jealous of others. If this attitude were universal, we wouldn't have such bullshit to deal with.

Simon Cowell is an absolute **** btw, up there with Jeremy Kyle. Vile human beings.

Can I add the cast of TOWIE to your list of vile human beings? The good lady watches that, I hope to God that this is off tv before my 12 year old is 'allowed' to watch it. I want to know what**** at ITV thinks this is entertainment. False teeth, tits and god knows what else. All shagging each other, then shagging the next one, arguing, swearing, flashing the cash - nice group of role models there

I ******* hate them, I'd have Cowell & Kyle round for a cuppa long before that lot

Never has to save for anything again in his life, travels the world seeing amazing things, effectively has the pick of any woman he wants, never has to do basic things like pay bills, worry about if he can afford the weekly shop, yeah he has it really hard.

Thing is nobody has forced him to do any of this, he's chosen this path for himself.

Just saying.

At the age of 16... come on.

It's the whole 'grass is greener on the other side'. He absolutely has lived, of course he has, but his life is also effectively 'ruined' as well. I don't see why people are getting all uptight about him complaining just because he has money, in many ways I'd rather have my life than his (that's not to say I have an incredible life or anything of course!).

So he's left because he wants to be 'normal'.,...

At the age of 16... come on.

It's the whole 'grass is greener on the other side'. He absolutely has lived, of course he has, but his life is also effectively 'ruined' as well. I don't see why people are getting all uptight about him complaining just because he has money, in many ways I'd rather have my life than his (that's not to say I have an incredible life or anything of course!).

You couldn't buy publicity like this before a book, newspaper serialisation, album and fly on the wall TV series come out at a later date.

Can I add the cast of TOWIE to your list of vile human beings? The good lady watches that, I hope to God that this is off tv before my 12 year old is 'allowed' to watch it. I want to know what **** at ITV thinks this is entertainment. False teeth, tits and god knows what else. All shagging each other, then shagging the next one, arguing, swearing, flashing the cash - nice group of role models there

I ******* hate them, I'd have Cowell & Kyle round for a cuppa long before that lot

Fair enough, I'd like to take Cowell on in a battle of wits but would be too occupied vomiting my guts up to be able to actually speak to Kyle. He is a leach of society. Cowell is more just a shameless smart arse entrepreneur. Should be charged for crimes against the music industry, though and be stripped of all his earnings and assets.

As for TOWIE and all of ITV, I'd have it off the air waves as my first policy when installed as CEO of the World. Viewers would instead be forced to read a book. It will be hard for them at first but they will thank me in the long run.

Sadly, for the world, I have reached an age of adequate cynicism where my ambition to rule the world is fast transcending into becoming a space giant and crushing its sorry ass instead.

Fair enough, I'd like to take Cowell on in a battle of wits but would be too occupied vomiting my guts up to be able to actually speak to Kyle. He is a leach of society. Cowell is more just a shameless smart arse entrepreneur. Should be charged for crimes against the music industry, though and be stripped of all his earnings and assets.

As for TOWIE and all of ITV, I'd have it off the air waves as my first policy when installed as CEO of the World. Viewers would instead be forced to read a book. It will be hard for them at first but they will thank me in the long run.

Sadly, for the world, I have reached an age of adequate cynicism where my ambition to rule the world is fast transcending into becoming a space giant and crushing its sorry ass instead.

Ha, love that! I like your thinking!

To be honest and I couldn't care for the music personally, but, these kids would have been pushed and pulled all over the place like some farm animal for the past 4-5 years. They would have been paraded like circus freaks and at the mercy of their manager and publicists beckon call and milked for every last penny repeatedly.

Cowell is a disgusting megalomaniac, and if he ran a factory and treated his employees like this he would have been shut down years ago. I wouldn't want to be anywhere near that freak show no matter how much he had made me.

Archived