IGNORED

One Direction

joe jordans teeth

Not that I'm remotely interested but on the radio they said he was photographed cuddling a girl on a beach, apparently he is engaged to a different girl from Little Mix (a girl band) and has a massive tattoo of her on his forearm. Awkward.

They played Perth arena when I was in Perth about a month ago and there was a strong rumour going around that one of them was caught having sex with an under age girl. Maybe that's the reason for the "stress".

I didn't take any notice at the time but now this "story" has broken I wonder if the two are related.

I genuinely think you are being a bit tough on the lad. 21 and his life is effectively ruined. He can't take a shit without someone knowing and tweeting about it. All the normal things we did at 21, go out get pissed, smoke a few fags or whatever, cheat on your missus, Jesus these are all things that most 'normal' 21 year olds are doing. You've only got to look at some of the truly weird stuff that girls tweet them to know they live in some effed up world. Yeah so they've got loads of money, I reckon they would probably trade it all in for a normal life....

I genuinely think you are being a bit tough on the lad. 21 and his life is effectively ruined. He can't take a shit without someone knowing and tweeting about it. All the normal things we did at 21, go out get pissed, smoke a few fags or whatever, cheat on your missus, Jesus these are all things that most 'normal' 21 year olds are doing. You've only got to look at some of the truly weird stuff that girls tweet them to know they live in some effed up world. Yeah so they've got loads of money, I reckon they would probably trade it all in for a normal life....

Sure they would.

it's sadly the way of the world, what do you think the prostitute who shagged Rooney thought when she went to his hotel room and realised who her client was, 'oh i'm going to enjoy this' or 'oh look there's a nice little addition to my retirement pot'?. There are no secrets at all in the world these days, as Rooney found out last week again when a so called mate grassed him up.

Never has to save for anything again in his life, travels the world seeing amazing things, effectively has the pick of any woman he wants, never has to do basic things like pay bills, worry about if he can afford the weekly shop, yeah he has it really hard.

Thing is nobody has forced him to do any of this, he's chosen this path for himself.

Just saying.

People like this live in an artificial world, girls falling at their feet who wouldn't give them a second glance if they were unemployed in the real world. They are kept in a bubble for as long as their fame lasts and the money keeps coming in for those higher up the chain before the next big thing comes along, they are just a commodity. Basically they believe their own hype.

No they don't have money worries or day to day stuff like the rest of us do, but then they never have to do ordinary stuff either so probably wouldn't know the price of bread or how to set up a direct debit. They don't put the rubbish out or arrange travel, it's all done for them. Their lives aren't their own, they are just as much a prisoner as someone who is locked up as far as making decisions and choices.

No I don't feel sorry for them, they wanted this or thought they did. They are ill advised as the people above don't care for their welfare, only what they are worth to them at any given time. No wonder they are screwed up. The wise ones will invest well and not be greedy and know when to get out.

I'm reminded of Peter Crouch's comment about what he'd have been if he hadn't been a footballer. At least he's old enough to joke about it.

With 1D, they can have a hundred females at the snap of a finger - the trouble is that 99 of them are underage :(

Never has to save for anything again in his life, travels the world seeing amazing things, effectively has the pick of any woman he wants, never has to do basic things like pay bills, worry about if he can afford the weekly shop, yeah he has it really hard.

Thing is nobody has forced him to do any of this, he's chosen this path for himself.

Just saying.

That's true my angel but I do miss you 

Trouble is hedgehog man that it looks so rosy on the outside doesn't it?!! Everybody thinks winning millions of pounds would be amazing. Often it ends on divorce & unhappiness.

Being amazed isn't necessarily a good or positive state to be in. 50K I could handle - millions would assuredly **** up my life.

Being amazed isn't necessarily a good or positive state to be in. 50K I could handle - millions would assuredly fuck up my life.

I'd much rather win a prize that pays off the mortgage for you and all your family and everyone gets a decent family holiday paid for every year. Oh and a new car every couple of years. Jackpot, give me ticket for that lottery any day of the week!!

Trouble is hedgehog man that it looks so rosy on the outside doesn't it?!! Everybody thinks winning millions of pounds would be amazing. Often it ends on divorce & unhappiness.

It does amaze me that these winners opt for publicity rather than remaining anonymous, some people are real 'look at me' aren't they. It would be hard enough to come to terms with such a change without having begging letters etc and people staring and judging.

It also amazes me how many people have the stories of spending their last fiver on lottery tickets, having no money to feed their kids. Desperation or what. Fantastic if it works, and those are obviously the only stories we hear about, like any gambler you only hear what they win not how much they lose.

They played Perth arena when I was in Perth about a month ago and there was a strong rumour going around that one of them was caught having sex with an under age girl. Maybe that's the reason for the "stress".

I didn't take any notice at the time but now this "story" has broken I wonder if the two are related.

Incest?

Mate you've just answered your own question haven't you, if you don't want to win the lottery you wouldn't buy a ticket and if you don't want to become famous you don't go near Simon Cowell, nobody held a gun to their heads and it's not as if they haven't been able see what has happened to other Simon Cowell projects, most people are usually defined by their life choices.

Think all are defined by their life choices.

I find X-factor and all this trash media cringie but people watch it.

I hate the inhumanity involved with football but I buy into it.

Brittany Spears was groomed well and truly to be a 'star', I would not swap positions with her. In fact Dolly, I would not swap positions with David Beckham.

I am proud of who I am and what I contribute (even if work in progress and boy do I get depressed), it makes me shudder to want to 'swap' or be jealous of others. If this attitude were universal, we wouldn't have such bullshit to deal with.

Simon Cowell is an absolute**** btw, up there with Jeremy Kyle. Vile human beings.

Archived