IGNORED

Face Paint & Jester Hats

SARJ

Not a dig just curious.. why is that perceived as unacceptable by some? Obviously we don't see any blokes wearing hats etc. but so many wear shirts... Never really understood the odd comment about replica shirts on grown men

True, not sure where it's come from really. I think personally it's ok, draw the line at name on the back mind!

Not my cup of tea though, would buy a shirt to play in if I joined a 5 a side team or to use at the gym but wouldn't wear It to games/casually.

If I see anyone near me in those "half and half scarves" I think I will have to be kept away from the temptation of having a naked flame to use on them. My daughter better hide her lighter.... :ph34r:

At the West Ham game and at the last 2 home games where these outsiders have been flaunting their half n half wares, I've ensured I've threatened their merchandise with fire if they don't piss off.

They thought I was joking until I got my lighter out and started going at one of 'em!!

I find it despicable.

I love Wembley and getting in the spirit of things, it only happens once every couple of years so yes I do like to dye my hair red and have the red and white St George with BCFC painted on my cheeks!!

I'm 35 and absolutely love it

That's understandable Wade but don't let it affect your concentration on Sunday

Surely a half and half scarf for Sunday would just be red and white all the way? No probs

I queried this with my son who texted me when he saw them on sale in Broadmead. Apparently the Walsall bit is black and white, so the sellers have thought this though. He also said they have 'marching down Wembley way' printed on them. I told him he was taking waaaay to much interest in these scarves and he threatened to buy me one!

At the West Ham game and at the last 2 home games where these outsiders have been flaunting their half n half wares, I've ensured I've threatened their merchandise with fire if they don't piss off.

They thought I was joking until I got my lighter out and started going at one of 'em!!

I find it despicable.

Melodramatic much?!

Purely out of interest, has anybody on OTIB dabbled in this stuff? I'm referring more to adult blokes rather than the kids.

Just wondered why some, especially grown men, do such things when it comes to Wembley, especially as most supporters find it one of the most embarassing/cringeworthy things to see at football.

This 100% never understood why grown men want to paint their faces and put on fancy dress to go to football. 

Archived