IGNORED

Today's Games

Barnsley vs Preston

MK Dons vs Notts County

Meanwhile Swindon don't play again until 4th April.

Tough game for Preston, Barnsley in very good form (the draw with orient aside). Hopefully Barnsley give it absolutely everything and are knackered when they play us next week.

Here's hoping we're still 11 points clear at 5 o'clock.

Barnsley vs Preston

MK Dons vs Notts County

Tough game for Preston, Barnsley in very good form (the draw with orient aside). Hopefully Barnsley give it absolutely everything and are knackered when they play us next week.

That's all we can ask, with another game chalked off :-)

Barnsley vs Preston

MK Dons vs Notts County

Strange planning by them tbh. They've just won three in a row and have a bit of momentum but now have an eighteen day break before playing EIGHT games in April. Don't understand that although I don't care either!!

Strange planning by them tbh. They've just won three in a row and have a bit of momentum but now have an eighteen day break before playing EIGHT games in April. Don't understand that although I don't care either!!

Knowing them, it's probably some sort of tax dodge ;-)

Just worked against them. I assume they would have played Walsall, and just have had the game against Colchester called off with internationall call ups.

They're supposed to be playing Walsall today and I assume they've got international call ups next week.

Still nice pile up in April, **** 'em.

I want us to get automatic promotion as soon as possible. Preston can do what they like, Swindon and Mk Dons I'm hoping slip up over the next 4 weeks

I want to win the league! We'll only fail to get autos if we go on our worst run of form of the season and Swindon or MK win loads, which I can't see happening. I'm a little worried about Preston's good form. Would be gutted if we missed out on the chance of a title after the season we've had.

I want to win the league! We'll only fail to get autos if we go on our worst run of form of the season and Swindon or MK win loads, which I can't see happening. I'm a little worried about Preston's good form. Would be gutted if we missed out on the chance of a title after the season we've had.

Have to say if they win today, 28 points from ten games is some run. The other way of looking at it is after that great run, they are still 8 behind us. Title far from over. Barnsley maybe unlucky to be behind, but Preston have a knack in this kind of game of seeing it through.

Archived