IGNORED

Crystals

Three Lions

Got there at 12:15 to be greeted by a queue halfway down the street. One in one out apparently.

Unfortunately I went elsewhere...

We found the same. Eventually jogged on elsewhere when people started leaving the club saying they ran out of booze and were serving bottled water. No thanks

20 let in every 5 minutes, we only queued for about 10 minutes. Not the best choice of beer and Cider, but it kept coming. I swear they kept popping over to that cash and carry.....

Good tunes and good times. Met some of the Dutch boys. Looking forward to seeing the video of the lad who wiped out a table stacked with empty cans. If you were there you will know that was a quality surf...

Trevor Nelson was the DJ?

I will go easy .. He was nicknamed Trevor yesterday

So he is therefore now Trevor.

Shows how easy some of this is.

Wembley costs hundreds of millions.

And the noisiest place was outside due to some bright spark putting cans in dustbins in a big garage, and getting DJ Trev to play some Monkees, Pigbag, Wurzels for the types who like shouting.

Easy.

What a weekend it was!!!! Willem II won their game on Saturday night. Then all night long in a bus and by boat to London arriving (very) early in the morning, together with over 150 fellow Willem II supporters. Having a great party in Crystals with a very nice atmosphere. Then winning the final itself and do not forget the draw of Preston too.... Then once again with no sleep all night long back to Tilburg.... Arriving at 8 am in Tilburg. Finally in bed to get some rest after being 48 hours awake with some beers and having met so much friends from Bristol City. Really brilliant weekend to never forget!!!! Thanx for the hospitality and hope to see you once again in the very near future!!! And yes, we love to party!!!

20 let in every 5 minutes, we only queued for about 10 minutes. Not the best choice of beer and Cider, but it kept coming. I swear they kept popping over to that cash and carry.....

Good tunes and good times. Met some of the Dutch boys. Looking forward to seeing the video of the lad who wiped out a table stacked with empty cans. If you were there you will know that was a quality surf...

for those interested and on facebook the table surfing is on the Bristol City Willem II page.

Archived