IGNORED

Supporters Id Number !

London expats

Thanks Monkeh

but for everyone's information finally got through on the phone and it's your account number that is listed for online bookings,NOT the wembley one.

So if you have never set up an online account you need to phone up and get your number

that needs to be pinned to be fair so people know

Do you think that our seat numbers have been automatically changed to the new row layouts in the Dolman .... ? or are they expecting us to have to work it out as Row A was the first Row of the upper Dolman where as Row 1 is now at pitch level ?

I've also only had 2 of my 4 I.d's

My email is linked with the club, but I haven't once ever received an email from them. Will have to ring up and get this sorted out. I know they have my email as when I set up my account with ticketmaster it automatically appeared under my details, yet I didn't receive the conformation email from them either

My email is linked with the club, but I haven't once ever received an email from them. Will have to ring up and get this sorted out. I know they have my email as when I set up my account with ticketmaster it automatically appeared under my details, yet I didn't receive the conformation email from them either

Did you request not to receive e-mails?

I was tempted as they send out so much crap (like asking me to buy a ticket for the next home game.  Hmmmmm, don't they know I am a season ticket holder?) but I was worried I would not get stuff I need, such as this. I think it is all the result of the crap system Smith installed.

• SC&T Board Members

Thanks Monkeh

but for everyone's information finally got through on the phone and it's your account number that is listed for online bookings,NOT the wembley one.

So if you have never set up an online account you need to phone up and get your number

Cheers - just checked and the 'customer reference number' shown in the regular online ticket shop is indeed the same as the 'supporter ID' e-mailed today.

So anyone who has not received the mail but has previously bought normal match tickets online, should be able to log into the normal matchday ticket shop and find their number.

Did you request not to receive e-mails?

I was tempted as they send out so much crap (like asking me to buy a ticket for the next home game. Hmmmmm, don't they know I am a season ticket holder?) but I was worried I would not get stuff I need, such as this. I think it is all the result of the crap system Smith installed.

Don't think I would've selected not to receive emails, although I can't even remember the process of giving them my email in the first place, it was a long time ago!

I can go on the website and try and get into my online account but I have no idea what the password is, and when I request the password change, they send me an email which I also never receive!

I have an 8 digit customer reference number on my login.

Have not received any emails from the club today, so I am going have to ring the club to get my supporter Id number and then attempt yo renew online.

The club really love making life as complicated as possible.

Archived