IGNORED

Supporters Id Number !

London expats

Same as others 3 season tickets and only one ID email, checked spam and still nothing.

Now surely it's not rocket science to print on your season ticket card the NUMBER that you require for future bookings. We have now experienced this problem for booking Wembley tickets and again now.

• SC&T Board Members

As mentioned yesterday, if you have used the general online ticket shop in the past to buy any tickets (e.g. cup tickets - NOT Wembley), you can find your Supporter ID by logging into that, where it is shown as your 'Customer reference number'. The two numbers are the same.

As mentioned yesterday, if you have used the general online ticket shop in the past to buy any tickets (e.g. cup tickets - NOT Wembley), you can find your Supporter ID by logging into that, where it is shown as your 'Customer reference number'. The two numbers are the same.

7 digit number?

But they're also changing passwords.

Neither my postcode or the original password I always used are recognised now.

Why did they do this after the office had closed.....;the day before tickets going on sale?

• Admin

But they're also changing passwords.

Neither my postcode or the original password I always used are recognised now.

Why did they do this after the office had closed.....;the day before tickets going on sale?

Without being pedantic, the password (which is your postal code) has to be in lower case with no spaces - assume you did this?

• SC&T Board Members

Without being pedantic, the password (which is your postal code) has to be in lower case with no spaces - assume you did this?

And that is the password for the Bristol Sport ticketing page for season tickets, not for the regular BCFC online ticket shop.

been waiting on hold on phone for 23 minutes

For those of us trying to buy groups together they simply didn't issue the ID information in good time for this to work, hence many people without the info to do it online

sending out emails the evening before is no help whatsoever,

I have my 4 emails for one number, my two mates have no info (one of them is in scotland!)

I know we like to moan a bit on here, but its the usual story, rushed and botched again!

• Admin

anyone else typing in the supporter ID and then your post code, in lower case, with no space...but getting 'undefined'?

Yeah, tried with both my account numbers got the same on both

Tried via phone and got "user not found"

Here we go again !!!!

Logged in using my account ... And the seating map shows my 2 kids seats as green and available for others ... Explains why I've not had an I.d email for them ... If they sell them 2 seats I'll be livid they've been our season tickets for years !!

And of course I can't get through as numbers permanently engaged

Yeah, tried with both my account numbers got the same on both

Tried via phone and got "user not found"

Here we go again !!!!

Reset your password, Phants. 

I did this, got an email and could then log in. Trouble is I was account leader for a few others and am now not so it is about as much use as a chocolate fire gaurd

Just had a look on the website, looks like as well as changing the block number, from B to E33, they've also changed the row from letters to numbers!! Row O has now become?? Anyone?

The system knows who I am, surely it should know where I sit.

Back to the phone then.

What a stupid cock up again by the club. Still not recieved my wifes ID no, and first/second and third choice seats are taken. Well done you morons!!

Tried phoning, no chance, permanently engaged. Emailed, no response. I now have a 90 mile round trip to get to the ground.

wtf is going on!!!!

I get into the season ticket area, all the existing season tickets are unavailable but I could buy unallocated tickets if I wanted!!

The whole thing is a ******* joke.  I only have IDs for two of our tickets and I can't even buy those.  It's a *******, amateurish disgrace.

For this season I went into my account, the three tickets were there waiting for me, I ordered and paid for them, job's a good'un.  For next season words ******* fail me, the whole thing is a ******* shambles.  I am normally calm and will look for positives but this is ******* stupid.

And where is the Fans liaison Officer when you want him?  ****** off in a sulk!!!!

Another trip down to Ashton Gate, at least you get to talk to helpful people when you get down there.

Jesus ******* Christ.

Archived