IGNORED

Problem With The Gaffer

The dastardly red

Loved Cotts for his passion on Tuesday (do think he could've given each stand a wave though but hey that's just my opinion) special mention to GJ too bet he had big goosebumps and a bit of sadness thinking back to last time Ashton Gate was rocking like that. Cotts right up there with GJ as modern era legend manager. Only bit of advice to him is to wave at the fans when they're asking him to, needs to give some back IMO

The problem with shouting 'Stevie, give us a wave' is that there might be more than one Stevie, and then you have pandemonium on your hands. What happens, for instance, if Stevie Nicks happens to be in the crowd. Or Stevie Winwood.

z

Or Stevie Wonder. He wouldn't have a freaking clue where to wave.

As far as I am concerned he can growl and put two fingers up at us if he likes .. we are top of the league and as long as we keep having success under him thats fine by me.

He is business like and takes no prisoners.. his touch line vocabulary is perhaps a little over the top for those youngsters in ear shot.. i heard it from 20 rows back... but apart from that no complaints from me. 

Archived