IGNORED

End Of Season Awards

Blagdon red

Keep bumping Dolly.

Player of the Year: Squad - but added Korey (Has changed our midfield completely and one of many secrets to success)
Young Player: Bryan, but Ayling and Freeman pushes him unbelievably close. 
Champagne Moment: JPT
Supporter: Oscar. Inspired a club and city and others. So polite in person and bubbly as a 6 year old should be.

I have swayed towards Flint for player of the year, for a simple reason really, I didn't expect him to be as good as he has been this year following last year, where as I DID expect Freeman to be very good.

That is the only reason and way I could separate them, simply on my expectations prior to the start of the season.

I did however click on the team option !

Cheers

Mark

Player of the Year  = No vote to all of them. Aden Flint, most improved and consistent.
Young Player of the Year  = Joe Bryan

Champagne Moment = Joe Bryan's equaliser against Barnsley, rescuing that point could be vital in a few weeks time.

Supporter of the Year = Oskar Pycroft - Like many , without a shadow of doubt.

Whole team.

POTY = Really am stuck on between Flint & Freeman so going hold on til the last day to vote which

YPOTY = Bryan

Champagne = Hoping to be able to vote doing the double so lets get it tied up by then please City ;-)

Supporter = Can only be Osker

Voting the whole squad as player of the year is a bit lame I think. 

Quite agree, this is the player of the season vote, not some PC Primary School sports day where everyone has to get a prize.

It should be a great honour - an extra one - for the individual, none of this namby pamby mustn't upset anyone vote for them all nonsense.

If you can't pick one, just don't vote.

Quite agree, this is the player of the season vote, not some PC Primary School sports day where everyone has to get a prize.

It should be a great honour - an extra one - for the individual, none of this namby pamby mustn't upset anyone vote for them all nonsense.

If you can't pick one, just don't vote.

Said pretty much this earlier on in the thread. Completely agree. It should recognise one stand out individual, even if that means picking one stand out from a team full of exceptional performers.

Archived