IGNORED

Cotterill Johnson

leylandsroad

I am really surprised at some of the negative comments on this thread, they contradict everything that I have seen or heard said about the guy in the past. I remember many ITK's in the past saying that he was one of the nicest people at the club. God forbid that anyone is making these comments because of their past dislike of him as a player.....

I am really surprised at some of the negative comments on this thread, they contradict everything that I have seen or heard said about the guy in the past. I remember many ITK's in the past saying that he was one of the nicest people at the club. God forbid that anyone is making these comments because of their past dislike of him as a player.....

..............surely not.....

Totally agree robin4ever.... The bloke is not a very nice man. Not the first time he has told City fans to F off. I really can't understand some city fans.... Holloway and all that.....

The only reason he was complimentary towards us is because he wants the managers job here and is well known for making that public knowledge....

A big thumbs down from me to Lee Johnson ever becoming City manager after yesterday.

Teams play under instruction, and in the image, of their manager and yesterday we saw endless time wasting and constant infuriating feigning of injury.

Despicable behaviour, and not traits I ever want to see from a Bristol City team.

I hope SL was watching the game and has discarded any thoughts he may have had of considering LJ for a future position at AG.

I haven't been so angry at a game for a long time and it's fortunate he didn't clap in my direction on his way off.

It wouldn't have been reciprocated - far from it.

A big thumbs down from me to Lee Johnson ever becoming City manager after yesterday.

Teams play under instruction, and in the image, of their manager and yesterday we saw endless time wasting and constant infuriating feigning of injury.

Despicable behaviour, and not traits I ever want to see from a Bristol City team.

I hope SL was watching the game and has discarded any thoughts he may have had of considering LJ for a future position at AG.

I haven't been so angry at a game for a long time and it's fortunate he didn't clap in my direction on his way off.

I agree with the sentiment but another way of looking at it is that they were able to get a point against the league leaders through winding down the clock. I think if we had an extra 5 mins (probably the amount of time they wasted) we may well have won!

Was very frustrating though.

I agree with the sentiment but another way of looking at it is that they were able to get a point against the league leaders through winding down the clock. I think if we had an extra 5 mins (probably the amount of time they wasted) we may well have won!

Was very frustrating though.

Exactly this. With our squad at his disposal I doubt you'd see anything like that display.

Nonetheless, notwithstanding how much I hate the play acting and gamesmanship, as a tactic it has over the years been tacitly approved by the powers that be.

In many other leagues and if you watch international fixtures you don't need me to highlight that gamesmanship is rife. If we as a nation don't start to match up to it in my opinion, like it or not, is that we'll be nothing more than moral losers.

Who's Lee Johnson ? Bloke with the same name as him at AG today. Thought his dress sense wasn't too good, brown shoes and grey jacket, obviously never a mod. I bet this Lee Johnson hasnt even got a Vespa :sub:

He looked like more of a Lambretta man to me. Probably the basic model with only one wing mirror.

It is just the modern game, I watch City away from home a fair bit and we time waste ourselves when the need arises. Swings and roundabouts!! Until the authorities do something about it like as suggested above, take the timekeeping away from the referee and give it to somebody in the stand, then teams including ourselves will keep on bending the rules.

It is just the modern game, I watch City away from home a fair bit and we time waste ourselves when the need arises. Swings and roundabouts!! Until the authorities do something about it like as suggested above, take the timekeeping away from the referee and give it to somebody in the stand, then teams including ourselves will keep on bending the rules.

I have never seen a city player down and feigning a head injury. It happened four times from Barnsley yesterday.

I have never seen a city player down and feigning a head injury. It happened four times from Barnsley yesterday.

Precisely Robbo, and I'd hate BCFC to ever consider employing a manager who deemed those antics as acceptable.

Precisely Robbo, and I'd hate BCFC to ever consider employing a manager who deemed those antics as acceptable.

I don't remember this being a problem against Oldham and I haven't seen any complaints from other clubs, like those we see about Swindle.  Could it be "horrors of horrors" that the players did actually get knocks on the head?

I actually think all this talk of head trauma and concussion makes players over react to the smallest knock.

I don't remember this being a problem against Oldham and I haven't seen any complaints from other clubs, like those we see about Swindle.  Could it be "horrors of horrors" that the players did actually get knocks on the head?

I actually think all this talk of head trauma and concussion makes players over react to the smallest knock.

No, I don't think so for one minute, and judging by his incensed demeanour neither did Cotts. 

Most would see such a succession of supposed head injuries as nothing other than contemptible tactics on the part of the opposition manager.

People who do not know him, but have been in his company have said on more than one occasion how he is rude and constantly tries to have a laugh at people's expense . Witnessed it once myself when he told and innocent fan to F off .when asking a question to a player Johnson was sat with. If it happened outside of the football circles he would certainly of had a slap . That is FACT!!

People generally respond in kind; it's human nature.

When I met Lee Johnson on a number of occasions, he was never rude and certainly never told me to **** off. In fact he was a top bloke.

An ex-colleague of mine was always getting into arguments, road rage incidents and slanging matches with random people 'giving her attitude'. This seemed to happen several times a week. I pointed out that this never happens to me, and asked why she kept getting all this grief. She figured she was just 'unlucky'.

Any idea why LJ would tell this innocent City fan to **** off, when he's normally so nice to everyone? Just unlucky I guess?

Let me see if I have this right:

No one other than the OP noticed the blanking

LJ & SC have never been at the same club at the same time in any role

As opposing managers they have played each other twice(?)

Neither has slagged the other off in public, including any form of social media

It is accepted courtesy for opposing managers to shake hands at the end of a game, even when they are known for having great rivalry

Yet SC and LJ have built up an enmity so great that they both blanked each other.

I smell bullshit.  Or gas.

People generally respond in kind; it's human nature.

When I met Lee Johnson on a number of occasions, he was never rude and certainly never told me to **** off. In fact he was a top bloke.

An ex-colleague of mine was always getting into arguments, road rage incidents and slanging matches with random people 'giving her attitude'. This seemed to happen several times a week. I pointed out that this never happens to me, and asked why she kept getting all this grief. She figured she was just 'unlucky'.

Any idea why LJ would tell this innocent City fan to **** off, when he's normally so nice to everyone? Just unlucky I guess?

They say there's no clinical test for psychopathy, but I've known a couple of women who could enter a room full of apparently normal men and zero in on the psychopath with unerring accuracy. She then tells the world that "all men are bastards". No, they're not - just the ones you select!

At least one stayed down holding his head... then had his ankle treated when the game was stopped for the physio came on

Archived