IGNORED

Cotterill Johnson

leylandsroad

Johnson never be anywhere near as good as his old man and will never hold a candle to SC . He is a smug little man who is over rated and not very nice when in company. Rude and full of his own importance ...

Know him well then I guess because that is the opposite impression I get of him when he interviews.

Johnson never be anywhere near as good as his old man and will never hold a candle to SC . He is a smug little man who is over rated and not very nice when in company. Rude and full of his own importance ...

He speaks well of you also!!!

Hear hear,having met the man away from football you are bang on the money

I met Lee Johnson on three occasions when he was playing for City, twice in the barbers shop in Clifton Village. He was perfectly fine on all three occasions. In fact he was quite amusing.

I met Lee Johnson on three occasions when he was playing for City, twice in the barbers shop in Clifton Village. He was perfectly fine on all three occasions. In fact he was quite amusing.

Yeah but he didn't unlike his father know who you actually were, might not have been so amusing had you properly introduced yourself, for a change.

Same here, I met Lee a few times when he lived in Bristol and always found him friendly and charming.

Totally agree robin4ever.... The bloke is not a very nice man. Not the first time he has told City fans to F off. I really can't understand some city fans.... Holloway and all that.....

The only reason he was complimentary towards us is because he wants the managers job here and is well known for making that public knowledge....

People who do not know him, but have been in his company have said on more than one occasion how he is rude and constantly tries to have a laugh at people's expense . Witnessed it once myself when he told and innocent fan to F off .when asking a question to a player Johnson was sat with. If it happened outside of the football circles he would certainly of had a slap . That is FACT!!

Same as people who shout personal abuse to certain players from the safety of the stands - ,vast majority of them wouldn't have the b*** to say it to someone's face , one to one

Archived