IGNORED

If Pne & Swindon

Redarmy987

It seems you're starting to get worried. Should make for an interesting game at the gate if your players are as nervous as you lot. An early goal from us (preferably by Nathan Thompson) and you'll be all over the shop and no doubt be getting on your players backs. What happened to all of the bravado with threads like 'promotion against Swindon'? I preferred it when you had a bit of confidence about you. Can you at least promise me a decent atmosphere still or will your nerves translate to relative silence as per usual? #library as one of your own rightly stated earlier.

Get back to shagging your sister ****wit

Play offs and failure for your bunch of diving cheats, bring on April the 7th and the promotion party; please don't miss it.

Now c'mon Old Boy ..... Seriously ...... Do you really think this follower of rent a cheat is really likely to be at the Gate Tuesday week ???

:laugh:

Will be tucked up with some rice Crispies and CBBC.....

It seems you're starting to get worried. Should make for an interesting game at the gate if your players are as nervous as you lot. An early goal from us (preferably by Nathan Thompson) and you'll be all over the shop and no doubt be getting on your players backs. What happened to all of the bravado with threads like 'promotion against Swindon'? I preferred it when you had a bit of confidence about you. Can you at least promise me a decent atmosphere still or will your nerves translate to relative silence as per usual? #library as one of your own rightly stated earlier.

Have you even looked at the league table? I would start worrying about the playoffs before you post yet another dig on OTIB about us.

I just googled 'SN6' to understand the relevance of your username....

Understand now

Describes SN6 as a

'Commune where no employment forms part of the infrastructure and commune members are encouraged to breed only within the said boundaries , and where no form of sport or entertainment is permitted, except diving , save for the highly acclaimed Oasis Epicentre which will remain as the entertainment centre (including diving classes) and dating hub'

A fair point from the OP but I'm sorry it's a big big IF! I'd rather have the points on the board at this stage, games in hand are nice, but at this point in the season you're going to have to play a lot of games in a short space of time to play them.

We're sitting pretty, we're the best team in this league, let them come after us.

A fair point from the OP but I'm sorry it's a big big IF! I'd rather have the points on the board at this stage, games in hand are nice, but at this point in the season you're going to have to play a lot of games in a short space of time to play them.

We're sitting pretty, we're the best team in this league, let them come after us.

Indeed, right old worrying bunch of women on here mind

How would a Swindon fan know what a library sounds like?

Swindon fan goes into a library. He approaches the librarian and shouts at her, at the top of his voice " I'D LIKE A BIG MAC AND FRIES"

The librarian replies " I'm sorry sir, this is a library"

The Swindon responds, in a whisper "  sorry, can I have a big mac and fries"

Moooooonraker....trot along back to your pestilential shithole of a town....think your team of losers need a few more results than we do. Indeed we only need a draw from you lot n PNE.....you webbed feet need to beat City PNE and MK Mongs......at least....good luck mooooonrakers.....

Or are you all saving yourselves for the thousands that will descend on Deepdale as you have told them on their forum

See the few tickets you have for AG seem to be a bit slow selling, on general sale Monday ......

Must be a strain to shift 800 tickets for a game 40 miles down the road !!!!!

:laugh:

Deluded Deluded Deluded ........

Completely and utterly horrendous support.. If it had been the other way round we would have shifted them within a few hours without doubt

bookies are never far wrong and most have stopped taking bets on us going up just the title to play for .more chance of elvis riding shergar to win the national than us playing in league 1 next season

Funny that, as at Aintree this morning there are reports of sightings of a horse whose rider had a quiff and was singing "return to sender". :)

Archived