IGNORED

Dolman Season Tickets

fabio

Says my seats taken in that case ????

I had a similar issue last night. My seat was showing as taken but I clicked on my name then "Reservations" which showed my seat was actually held by me. Then it was just a case of clicking on my reservation and the jobs a good un'. I hope it's the same for you

Well renewed but the same problem as every person at a window around me had - existing season ticket seat had been reserved by someone else. I got mine back (somehow?) but others being told to accept another set of seats to ensure something whilst the club phone those who'd reserved existing ST seats and ask them to move.

What a shambles.

Also where does it say it opens at 10? Online it says 9 on contact us page.

Well renewed but the same problem as every person at a window around me had - existing season ticket seat had been reserved by someone else. I got mine back (somehow?) but others being told to accept another set of seats to ensure something whilst the club phone those who'd reserved existing ST seats and ask them to move.

What a shambles.

I think it says it on the main site.  May just be the shop though to be fair.

What a shambles.

I have just checked and it will come as no surprise to anyone that on the Bristol Sport Store site there are two opening times for the shop on a Monday 10am or 9am.

It is a bit like the match programme, you could guarantee at least one or two spelling mistakes every edition.  All very basic.

• Admin

And the family behind us have renewed theirs and they are row 26 (row n) they had already worked it out on the renewals

Yeah, can confirm that Row N is now Row 26.

Funnily was talking to someone who sits along from me, the club have sold him Row 27...... definately going tits up!

Yeah, can confirm that Row N is now Row 26.

Funnily was talking to someone who sits along from me, the club have sold him Row 27...... definately going tits up!

This whole renewed has been Carnage from the off

Sorry to say this but I've just renewed on line for Dolman Block C, it took me about 5 minutes and was remarkably painless.

Got a confirmatory e-mail straight away, too.

Was that a payment confirmation from YESpay or a seat confirmation from the club?

All sorted today after 1:25 min wait in phone. Couldn't understand why but my seat was reserved so no one including my self could buy it. Anyway booked up and sending finance forms in post. For the record row u is now row 33

Was that a payment confirmation from YESpay or a seat confirmation from the club?

Confirmation e-mail from club that the seat I've sat in this season has been renewed by me for next season.

I opted for the finance payment so let's see how that works out.

Archived