IGNORED

Dolman Season Tickets

fabio

I can't remember what they said exactly but I think the front row of the upper Dolman is either 13 or 14. They're adding another row in front of there, and then it'll continue at the same slope it is currently right the way down to pitch level.

I can't remember what they said exactly but I think the front row of the upper Dolman is either 13 or 14. They're adding another row in front of there, and then it'll continue at the same slope it is currently right the way down to pitch level.

I believe the PC term these days is 'rake' rather than slope.

Unfortunately it won't be the first seat sold by mistake.. judging by the conversations in the Dolman bar today!

You're not wrong there. They sold my and my bros seats. He went down to sort it out on Friday and in the end just got us two seats a few rows down. I don't even think they offered to sort it out. Lucky we aren't too precious about where we sit next season, but I just hope we haven't been sold someone else's s/t seats. If you're currently in Dolman Block D Row S looking to renew but either have the wrong or no reservation (both happened to us) then we may have your seats! 

I really can't understand why they haven't halted Dolman sales and tried to correct things. Maybe that's just too logical.

I don't think the club appreciate how particular people are about there seat and who they sit by.

Its important to fans and part of the enjoyment having a chat with familiar faces.

They've really cocked up here and I'm really concerned that people aren't going yo have time to sort out the mistakes before the Williams lot come over.

You're not wrong there. They sold my and my bros seats. He went down to sort it out on Friday and in the end just got us two seats a few rows down. I don't even think they offered to sort it out. Lucky we aren't too precious about where we sit next season, but I just hope we haven't been sold someone else's s/t seats. If you're currently in Dolman Block D Row S looking to renew but either have the wrong or no reservation (both happened to us) then we may have your seats!

I really can't understand why they haven't halted Dolman sales and tried to correct things. Maybe that's just too logical.

Exactly the same conversation I had yesterday with the guy who sits 2 seats from me.

They'd already sold his season ticket seat to someone else by mistake when he went to renew this week. Another friend was offered his brother's seat initially by mistake before he pointed it out to them plus a youngster was offered a pensioner one.

It is an utter ******* shambles.

I'm currently row L which means going by the comments above it should be row 25, but they've got it online as being row 24 (and the wrong seat number). Bloody hell City.

I've renewed mine row m originally ... And now it's row 25

And the family behind us have renewed theirs and they are row 26 (row n) they had already worked it out on the renewals

I don't think the club appreciate how particular people are about there seat and who they sit by.

Its important to fans and part of the enjoyment having a chat with familiar faces.

They've really cocked up here and I'm really concerned that people aren't going yo have time to sort out the mistakes before the Williams lot come over.

Simply because none of the people organising this have ever been ST holders. Par for the course, I'm sorry to say :(

Archived