IGNORED

Most Fun And Enjoyable For Months

The whole atmosphere has been pretty dire this season, but yesterday 2nd half it was very good. I've noticed as a fanbase we get behind the team so much more when the team is struggling, rather than when they're cruising 3-0 against the likes of Crewe. I don't think we'll have any problems creating a good atmosphere in the Championship based on that

The whole atmosphere has been pretty dire this season, but yesterday 2nd half it was very good. I've noticed as a fanbase we get behind the team so much more when the team is struggling, rather than when they're cruising 3-0 against the likes of Crewe. I don't think we'll have any problems creating a good atmosphere in the Championship based on that

That is quite normal. A training game against Walsall was interesting but hardly one to get your bums off the seats.

Yesterday did. It would have been the same atmosphere if we had been defending a 2-1 lead under siege.

Perhaps you haven't noticed but AG is being redeveloped so you can't expect a top notch atmosphere game after game.

What a poor excuse. Still 11000+ in the ground every week.

Anyway, instead of being a knob maybe you should read the rest of my post. You might see the reasons why I think it's been poor, because we struggle to get behind them unless we're involved in a close game. And please tell me where I said I expect it to be top notch every week, I dont. I do however expect it to be better than it has been.

It's just nice to see a team actually give us a game for once. Raises the atmosphere and is also linked to our 'mellow' atmospheres previously.

Some games have been too easy and the difference obvious.

At least Barnsley have us something to chase.

Not the best side we've played in the league though.

Archived