IGNORED

Would You Want These England Players In The City Team?

mookey

To answer who I would swap:

Smith for Delph

Flint for Jones

Little for Clyne

Pack/Elliott for Henderson

Williams/Ayling for Smalling

I would probably keep Freeman over Mason, but that's all. I'd still have Mason over Pack/Elliott though

Thanks Aaron, the first and only person to answer the post.

I don't agree with any of your choices for div 1 football but at least you made a proper answer.

Thanks Aaron, the first and only person to answer the post.

I don't agree with any of your choices for div 1 football but at least you made a proper answer.

Haha, is League one football harder than the Premier League then?!

Seriously, are you on drugs?

You have named regulars for Man Utd, Liverpool, Tottenham and Southampton and said they aren't good enough for League one!

I can only assume you are the biggest WUM going.

The most stupid thread in OTIB history. I thought the opening post was a joke but you clearly aren't joking.

It seems not all opinions are justified.

Don't think the most stupid - there are numerous pointless threads about all sorts

At least it's football related and you may not agree with the lad in any way shape or form but it's HIS opinion

no need to be so dismissive

And - it's not just what they are doing right now - there's a few other things to take into consideration - FUTURE potential

I wouldn't swap Joe Bryan for Clyne and I'm not convinced he'll ever be a Prem player (but he's got a chance) but plenty on here were lording him over the rumours linking an interest from Everton

Not sure how Mookey was thinking but there's a lot of high horse dismissal here without any thought

If people think the thread is,pointless , just don't comment on it

That's what I do

Don't think the most stupid - there are numerous pointless threads about all sorts

At least it's football related and you may not agree with the lad in any way shape or form but it's HIS opinion

no need to be so dismissive

I put it to you super that this thread is a wind up and you are a Rovers, that's right I smell gas- in fact your whole post stinks of it

OK, would I swop any right now, given wages etc are the same?

In truth, whilst they are all much better players in my mind, possibly not. Simply because a team is bigger than its parts, and right now with seven to go we have a team that knows it's way around each other. It would be like bringing a thoroughbred in with a few furlongs to go in a point to point, when you are way ahead.

Could one day a player of ours go on to play regular premier league football? Why not. We are comparing them however with players who have proved themselves at that level, albeit I remain unconvinced by some at international level. That is however a very high benchmark indeed.

Archived