IGNORED

Which Do You Have Greater Dislike For?

Tom H

Had some good times taking my late uncle to Plainmoor as the facilities at AG werent agreeable to him as disabled years ago. At Plainmoor could leave him at Boots and Laces while I parked, then esconce him in the stand with a Bovril and Pasty at half time and a few beers for him afterwards.

Had some good times taking my late uncle to Plainmoor as the facilities at AG werent agreeable to him as disabled years ago. At Plainmoor could leave him at Boots and Laces while I parked, then esconce him in the stand with a Bovril and Pasty at half time and a few beers for him afterwards.

It seems to me that the facilities look better and perform worse as one moves up the pyramid. But then I'm a grumpy old toad :(

Saw a bloke at Briz Retail Park this morning 'prowedly' wearing his blue and white Tesco bag. Have to admit I childishly just sniggered behind my hand. Wrong but felt right.........

On a serious note, grown ups shouldn't be wearing football shirts (only imho I stress) but would rather see young 'uns wearing any local teams colours than any top Prem Teams shirts.

Saw a bloke at Briz Retail Park this morning 'prowedly' wearing his blue and white Tesco bag. Have to admit I childishly just sniggered behind my hand. Wrong but felt right.........

On a serious note, grown ups shouldn't be wearing football shirts (only imho I stress) but would rather see young 'uns wearing any local teams colours than any top Prem Teams shirts.

I believe that's what they call "appropriate behaviour". Agree with your other point, too.

There was not a lot in terms of at training/ matches, however at one club's end of season awards often a city player would turn up to present the players with medals.

The reason I asked was a small improvement could be BCFC increasing their contact with junior football in the community. I and my family have been involved in jfc's over years. The actual contact BCFC actively appear to initiate themselves is not that high, increasing yes, but high no.

I've got used to the Chelsea, Man Utd, Liverpool shirts or training wear as they're everywhere. I don't think people see it the same way anymore.

However if I see a sag top or car banner that's different, there's usually an automatic retort or laugh.

Even my son will say when he sees the blue n' white quarters what's that smell Dad?

I've got used to the Chelsea, Man Utd, Liverpool shirts or training wear as they're everywhere. I don't think people see it the same way anymore.

The Junior club I was connected with did the pre match flag waving, the kids had a great time, the club made a very favourable impression on kids and parents, a certain Jet was a star off the pitch [bloke was exceptional], but for those kids without City supporting parents that is where the contact ended.

Bristol City should be looked upon as the the club of the City. The club have to increase their prescience. Seeing it as normal, or ok is failure.

Gas shirts

Makes me cringe seeing fully grown blokes with local accents wearing prem shirts...

This......

Though I do collect football shirts from the various teams I've seen play (either when City aren't playing or on holiday) so I do own a few Bayern, Barca, Feyenoord etc shirts. These very rarely see the light of day though as I feel like a clown wearing anything other than a City shirt. Also, if I'm visiting another city or country, I WILL be wearing a City shirt.

Archived