IGNORED

Recall Osbourne?

B-Rizzle

not terrible just bloody awful imo

No pace. Gets stuck forward out of position. Doesnt get back quick enough. Cant beat his full back going forward. I got it wrong, hes not terrible, hes a liability!! Waggy for me. Gets up and down the wing, prepared to put his foot in and also chips in with goals.

No pace. Gets stuck forward out of position. Doesnt get back quick enough. Cant beat his full back going forward. I got it wrong, hes not terrible, hes a liability!! Waggy for me. Gets up and down the wing, prepared to put his foot in and also chips in with goals.

What and you've judged that from 2 games. If he was all of what you've said, how did he get in the league 1 team of the year last season, with every Rotherham fan wanting him back.

Bit unfair given his lack of game time and fitness. He was quality last year at Rotherham. The things you have stated Tavernier can't do are exactly why Waggy isn't playing that position as well. SC said as much himself.

What and you've judged that from 2 games. If he was all of what you've said, how did he get in the league 1 team of the year last season, with every Rotherham fan wanting him back.

Indeed. I will admit that he isn't a wingback, but that's hardly his fault as I doubt he'd ever played the position until he came to us.

Matt Smith was awful after 2 games mate. Give the bloke a break ffs

.. ........how did he (Tavernier) get in the league 1 team of the year last season, with every Rotherham fan wanting him back.

How did Agard manage to have such a great season with Rotherham last year? I don't think Tavernier is awful, just that he's not any better that Wagstaff.

Archived