IGNORED

Swindlers Vs The Dons

HoldenBall

Even Jeff Stelling on Soccer Saturday when reviewing the L1 table said we were already up.

Everyone thinks we are except us!

When they were showing the remaining games for the promotion contenders on Sky after today's game, they didn't show ours, just the other 3!

I think we're almost there but I'm not celebrating until it's a done deal.

Where's SN6 when you need him.

Ask his sister ;)

Allegedly its possible he went home after the match in a distressed state, sis was out at a beauticians appointment getting an estimate on underarm fur removal and general de-forestation.

So off he went for a sulk, umm sorry I mean walk, eventually he found himself up his Aunty's (not for the first time, btw ) ... Stayed for a cup of tea and a buttered weetabix before once again upping the anti and leaving. It was one if those days what with the football and the aunty he literally by now didn't know if he was cumming or going.

Anyway off he went, had a trudge around the roundabouts before deciding to visit the woman who many years ago had taken him in hand and taught him all he knew, he loved her so much and in a nostalgic

mood took the familiar route round the back and popped into his nans... Too tired for sis he texted her and promised her he'd sort out her eggs for Easter tomorrow.

Its only rumoured though. :)

Archived