IGNORED

Swindlers Vs The Dons

HoldenBall

So anyone worried about mk now? On paper they have quite an easy run-in apart from Rochdale away.

Blimey 10 pts behind us IF they win their game In hand - with 6 games to go

I'd hope not - Swindle in theory still more of a threat as they have a game against us but I think that MK may have all but guaranteed our promotion today :)

If we mess this up you have to say we don't deserve to go up in all honesty

Looking at the table, am I right in thinking if we beat Swindon tues they are still mathematically in it as we would be 18 points clear with 5 games left, but they would have 7 games? We do have a far superior goal difference to!

Yes you are correct.

I never buy into the "goal difference is an extra point" theory though, because if there was the massive swing necessary to bring the teams level on points, the goal difference would probably even out as well.

But that should be irrelevant.

Blimey 10 pts behind us IF they win their game In hand - with 6 games to go

I'd hope not - Swindle in theory still more of a threat as they have a game against us but I think that MK may have all but guaranteed our promotion today :)

If we mess this up you have to say we don't deserve to go up in all honesty

I agree if we mess this up, and tbh if Preston do catch us then it would be one helluva achievement for them.  

Given that our GD is similar to MK and much better than that of Swindon, we need 9 more points to be sure of promotion!

I have an ocd about the points we need 9 will match swindon if they win all their remaining games. We need 10 to guarantee it as it stands right now. In practice, it will be less as i cant believe them and mk will win every game.

Even Jeff Stelling on Soccer Saturday when reviewing the L1 table said we were already up.

Although not many of us want to say it, we all know that it will take a miracle for us not to go up in the first two. It's all about the title now and I for one want to win it as I was not around in 1955 and may well not be around to see us win a title again if we don't do it this year. 6 more games for glory. COYR's lets do it please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a p***k Cooper is

Swindon & MK Dons the best two footballing teams in the division

Yeah right

Gotta stay on your feet to play football you deluded c**k

Just got home and read through the match thread. Impressive bit of foresight there  :laughcont:

Archived