IGNORED

Mark Cooper Hits The Deck !

coxyboy

Seeing him completely shit himself then take a tumble was very funny.

Sorry though TMOR. Mark Cooper is a very good manager just at a horribly backward disgusting club. I'm sure he's a lovely guy too, infact everyone who has met him has said the same. It's just the "club" he's managing.

Loads of assumptions made there,some have said MC could manage us one day, not beyond the realms....and if he does like those that start all these childish name calling regarding a individuals character they always have to eat humble pie, or not but to try and justify their I'll conceived views even when managing us.

It seems rife at our club, take Pulis, berated on here and yet a top manager, but hated because he was 'gas', MC is hated because he is Swindon, and so on, it is a small minded attitude that singles us out as a bit backward, but hey ho carry on regardless, being objective is not very cool with your mates is it?

WTF are you on about? No i keep forgetting Bristol City are the only club in the world that give out banter to managers and players of rival teams.

'Makes us backward' Jesus christ.

City fans are no more childish, petty or small minded than fans of any other club. Sol Campbell got death threats, banners have been flown over relegated club's grounds etc etc

Get over yourself.

Thank you, nail on the head right here.

There are some proper wet indivduals that follow us, fo0k me.

Loads of assumptions made there,some have said MC could manage us one day, not beyond the realms....and if he does like those that start all these childish name calling regarding a individuals character they always have to eat humble pie, or not but to try and justify their I'll conceived views even when managing us.

It seems rife at our club, take Pulis, berated on here and yet a top manager, but hated because he was 'gas', MC is hated because he is Swindon, and so on, it is a small minded attitude that singles us out as a bit backward, but hey ho carry on regardless, being objective is not very cool with your mates is it?

Objective!!! on a football forum. Yer avin a laugh!

Seeing him completely shit himself then take a tumble was very funny.

Sorry though TMOR. Mark Cooper is a very good manager just at a horribly backward disgusting club. I'm sure he's a lovely guy too, infact everyone who has met him has said the same. It's just the "club" he's managing.

Horrible backward disgusting club, see you can't help yourself, I lived and worked in Swindon, both in the RAF and having a proper job there, my three boys were borne there, but you assume so much and have no understanding at all about the club the people or the town do you?

You just rely on guidance from your ill conceived biased notions about people and places.

Thankfully I have lived in different towns and cities,probably that's why I get a little touchy about such matters.

Horrible backward disgusting club, see you can't help yourself, I lived and worked in Swindon, both in the RAF and having a proper job there, my three boys were borne there, but you assume so much and have no understanding at all about the club the people or the town do you?

You just rely on guidance from your ill conceived biased notions about people and places.

Thankfully I have lived in different towns and cities,probably that's why I get a little touchy about such matters.

Did you go to the game in November? Did you see their celebrations in front of our fans, their chairman's comments? I know enough to call them a horribly disgusting backward club and your views won't change that, sorry. I'm glad your lads were bought up in Baghdad Swindon and function at a normal level, but your attempt at constantly trying to take the moral high horse makes you look silly.

As Peter O Hanraha said earlier in the thread you're a giant hypocrite. You've expressed in other threads that you hate Crystal Palace and their fans, what did they ever do to you? Do you know them? They're only football fans..

I've worked in Swindon, been to Swindon, know people in Swindon, played football all over Swindon and I can confirm its an awful place. Plus Swindle as a club are horrible. Sorry if that offends you TMOR but that's my opinion based on what I know and have seen.

It is also not a personal attack on you or your family fella.

The comments on here leave me cold, you make assumptions about someone without knowing the man, but that's what you do, jump on the bandwagon because that's what you are sheep, MC has done a great job at Swindon, sure it might take a man to agree that his team has played attractive football and seems a good coach that is going places. But like all supposed City fans, of the Ultra type I guess, you have to round up on anyone that you might have some sort of grudge with, however petty of childish it might be.

The banter is not even quality, just crude and very childish, yes I get it is Football, but really this is so witless it is embarrassing both to the club and yourselves.

Nothing wrong with rivalry but all I see is the same old regurgitated same old same old small minded attitude, I always felt that City were a cut above all this, I still do, what I worry is that a few idiots that don't represent the majority of fans but do a lot of damage to this clubs reputation.

Being 'City' is special, respect that.

Is it any wonder David Lloyd had enough of all this and left?

If anyone needed to be here it was him.

Someone's tired.

Time of the month, yea that's original let's not forget that old chestnut, try responding to a few points I have made, shoot me down, naa you can't can you?

Can you please do me the courtesy of responding to points I made post #54 before you continue your slander?

To recall for you, you were sanctimoniously judging our supporters to be of less a quality than that of supporters of other clubs. I stated a case as to why your assertions were incorrect. You have failed to defend your assertions.

This is your opportunity to explain yourself, once and for all. How are Bristol City supporters worse than that of any other club's supporters'? Go on....

Ten minutes of rough !

This is a place to put your views, I don't know if you are just trying to promote a reaction,or your for real. But having read some of your comments, I think you need to take a reality check, and some happy pills !

In answer to some of your points-

Mark Cooper a good manager , yes as I said earlier in the topic, he has done well at Swindle but don't think much of his ways his players dive and behave.

Future manager of BCFC. No thanks

Toni Pulis a good manager, probably the worst manager we ever had and put us back years, done well at a few clubs to keep them up playing crap football.

David Lloyd , not a fan of this bloke,can do no wrong in his eyes, but seems to piss most City fans off with his attitude.

I am sorry if this makes you even more depressed about us fellow City fans, but we're all welcome to have an opinion, but don't climb to high up in your Glass house.

The comments on here leave me cold, you make assumptions about someone without knowing the man, but that's what you do, jump on the bandwagon because that's what you are sheep, MC has done a great job at Swindon, sure it might take a man to agree that his team has played attractive football and seems a good coach that is going places. But like all supposed City fans, of the Ultra type I guess, you have to round up on anyone that you might have some sort of grudge with, however petty of childish it might be.

The banter is not even quality, just crude and very childish, yes I get it is Football, but really this is so witless it is embarrassing both to the club and yourselves.

Nothing wrong with rivalry but all I see is the same old regurgitated same old same old small minded attitude, I always felt that City were a cut above all this, I still do, what I worry is that a few idiots that don't represent the majority of fans but do a lot of damage to this clubs reputation.

Being 'City' is special, respect that.

Is it any wonder David Lloyd had enough of all this and left?

If anyone needed to be here it was him.

Well I did know him when he was at City as a YTS and he was arrogant with an attitude that stunk.

Terry Cooper is old school, played hard, played with heart, and was a credit to football who would give his all, yes he would wind up the opposition along with the great NormanHunter. One thing they wouldn't do is dive, run around the pitch trying to get their fellow professionals sent off (and then cheer ) dance around and do a lap of honour at the final whistle of a local derby.

Yes Mark Cooper has done well for Swindle but as for the manner in the way they act including their chairman, they deserve any shit that comes their way. Hopefully Flinty will lead by example, play hard and kick them out of Bristol with their moaning tails behind them.

To be honest I don't care who is dad is/was to this club doesn't make the way his son manages swindle any better diving for penalties and rolling around the pitch to get the opposition sent off don't think they are a fair team! And I don't agree with his statement before the mk Dons game that they are the best 2 footballing teams??? Sorry who is top of the league? U are 4th and mk dons are 3rd pretty sure we and Preston will have something to say about that! Rant over!

• Admin

TMOR is a WUM, why does everyone continue to fall for his attempts?

For the record, my own position is Mark started off from a position of respect due to his old man. As the season progressed I realise that he must either encourage diving, tolerate diving or not have the balls to combat his players doing what they like & that respect has gone. I'd still be polite to him in his company but his is an approach I would not welcome at Ashton Gate, regardless of who his old man was.

Did you go to the game in November? Did you see their celebrations in front of our fans, their chairman's comments? I know enough to call them a horribly disgusting backward club and your views won't change that, sorry. I'm glad your lads were bought up in Baghdad Swindon and function at a normal level, but your attempt at constantly trying to take the moral high horse makes you look silly.

As Peter O Hanraha said earlier in the thread you're a giant hypocrite. You've expressed in other threads that you hate Crystal Palace and their fans, what did they ever do to you? Do you know them? They're only football fans..

My 'hatred' or can I say now dislike, of all that is Palace is well justified, for obvious reasons of that there is no need to go over again, well know, but for those who are still not convinced say 'hello' on their forum, not that you would last long, all go incognito and sample the hideous attitude to everyone and anyone who do not support CPFC, it is a train crash of a forum, just how it survives is beyond me. So when I see stuff posted on here that is edging towards the like that is posted on there, I think Gawd I thought we had more class, I still thing we do, but perhaps we do need to show it more.

As far as my lads functioning at a normal level, well they do support City despite the start they had in life, and actually Swindon is not that bad at all, it doesn't have much of a Heritage apart from the railway, and the shopping centre is pants, as is the County Ground, but I have seen far worse.

No I didn't go to the match, but I remember being so pi$$ed off at the final whistle I dropped a lit fag in my lap whilst driving, The Big Lebowski style and nearly totalled the car.

The celebrations after the whistle were poor granted, but just proves how much in meant to them beating us. 

TMOR is a WUM, why does everyone continue to fall for his attempts?

No, I simply and honestly express my views, if folk disagree then that's fine, but I never go out of my way to wind folk up.

Edit.

There have been a few 'likes' on my comments in this thread, not everyone feels OK with saying something that the more vocal types on here would attack.

So be it...

Ten minutes of rough !

This is a place to put your views, I don't know if you are just trying to promote a reaction,or your for real. But having read some of your comments, I think you need to take a reality check, and some happy pills !

Mark Cooper a good manager , yes as I said earlier in the topic, he has done well at Swindle but don't think much of his ways his players dive and behave.

Toni Pulis a good manager, probably the worst manager we ever had and put us back years, done well at a few clubs to keep them up playing crap football.

David Lloyd , not a fan of this bloke,can do no wrong in his eyes, but seems to piss most City fans off with his attitude.

I am sorry if this makes you even more depressed about us fellow City fans, but we're all welcome to have an opinion, but don't climb to high up in your Glass house.

Not at all, but as always on a Forum other opinions are available. No need to add comments regarding glass houses etc, just debate it. 

Can you please do me the courtesy of responding to points I made post #54 before you continue your slander?

To recall for you, you were sanctimoniously judging our supporters to be of less a quality than that of supporters of other clubs. I stated a case as to why your assertions were incorrect. You have failed to defend your assertions.

This is your opportunity to explain yourself, once and for all. How are Bristol City supporters worse than that of any other club's supporters'? Go on....

See the response I made regarding Palace Forum, not trying to dodge anything, but need to take the dogs for a walk, and then some real fishing. :yes:

Ten minutes of rough !

Is that you, Charlie?

TMOR is very selective in whom he 'gives his views too', he seems to fold easily under scrutiny.

Seems he can not get much, either that or has an issue with Mr Limpy.

Archived