IGNORED

Hi All!

Cobbsoldun

Lapsed member returning to the fold!

Fan since my first game in 68 (young lad then!) and have lived all over having spent a lot of my adult years in the Army.

Live in Wilts now (perilously close to the six-fingered...) but hail from Kingswood mainly and a Jolly Cobbler lad even now when work allows!

Just wanted to re-introduce myself and say Hi again to Big Arn et al!!

COYR

Welcome Cobbs. Former St George boy myself but visited the Cobbler many times over the years.

Strap yourself in tight for the run in and enjoy the experience as much as I am. A lot of people on here seem to allow worries and fears to dominate over enjoyment. In years to come we may have REAL reasons to moan - right now ain't one of them IMO. This is truly the best of times.

Fan since my first game in 68 (young lad then!) and have lived all over having spent a lot of my adult years in the Army.

Live in Wilts now (perilously close to the six-fingered...) but hail from Kingswood mainly and a Jolly Cobbler lad even now when work allows!

COYR

You forgot to mention how crap Matt Smith was, and that any losses this season are still Fontaine and Lee Johnsons fault.

B minus. Try harder :P

Welcome home wayward son....

Feel free to share all your worries & concerns......

Thanks Fba!

Worries are still manifold....it's a City thing we all share I guess till the end! I do try keep the lid on those tho and given a couple of results in the crucial next two games and I'm hoping they'll melt like a Natch ice lolly...!

COYR

Run while you still can!....If you can't, welcome back to the nut house!

COYR

Welcome back big fella. Good to have you back. Enjoy the ride.

Ditto me Kingswood from 67/68 now in glos (20yrs) anchor/archers/tenniscourt and me mam still is in Greenways, brother in Spring hill and sister in Knowle.

Must have been at many of the same games as I did almost all back then.

Ditto me Kingswood from 67/68 now in glos (20yrs) anchor/archers/tenniscourt and me mam still is in Greenways, brother in Spring hill and sister in Knowle.

Must have been at many of the same games as I did almost all back then.

I would imagine we'd have done those yes! Arsenal 76 and Cov relegation game are happy ones for me!

Parents still going and lived in Chiphouse for 45 years now!

Actually...looking back it was 5! 2 SX 200's, 2 LI 150's and a 125 Starstream!!  Ruined many a pair of Levi's coming off when the rear wheel skated away!!

Happy Days, I can remember in the 60's coming off my LI150 along Coldharbour Road and ending up in the doorway of the pub, much to the amusement of people on the bus stop. 5 years ago had a collection of 14 lammies and Vespa's, now down to just 4 ( incl a 1963 TV175 )

Happy Days, I can remember in the 60's coming off my LI150 along Coldharbour Road and ending up in the doorway of the pub, much to the amusement of people on the bus stop. 5 years ago had a collection of 14 lammies and Vespa's, now down to just 4 ( incl a 1963 TV175 )

I guess in those days you could walk down many a street in Bristol and hear the sound of mallet on metal as some poor sod beat the dents out of his side panels before a can respray!!

Just parted with 2 of my Quadrophenia Sting Copies last week. The new owners have got some classy scoots there and I will concentrate on finishing my 1966 Vespa Sprint ' Tribute to Bristol City ' should be finished in about a month

sting%20gs%20now%20sold_zpsukdkna7z.jpg

Just parted with 2 of my Quadrophenia Sting Copies last week. The new owners have got some classy scoots there and I will concentrate on finishing my 1966 Vespa Sprint ' Tribute to Bristol City ' should be finished in about a month

sting%20gs%20now%20sold_zpsukdkna7z.jpg

Absolutely stunning! Make sure you put up a pic of the City scoot when completed!!

Archived