IGNORED

Hi All!

Cobbsoldun

Ditto me Kingswood from 67/68 now in glos (20yrs) anchor/archers/tenniscourt and me mam still is in Greenways, brother in Spring hill and sister in Knowle.

Must have been at many of the same games as I did almost all back then.

What no shant.....well at least when it was a proper pub under Cyril

Ah the cobbler my haven behind enemy lines. Welcome back......wonder if we can ger manshead to start his mini bus tours again

Great days!! Haven't seen The Creature for a while now tho!! Always remembered for the seventies East End " Give us a C!!"

Had a Vespa then got a Lambretta with a bit more power. Much preferred the handling and feel of the Lambretta. Often think about getting a modern day equivalent when I'm stuck in traffic on the way to the 'Gate. Then common sense kicks in!!

Looking back, a Vespa was a crazy design. The engine being fitted on on side made the handling a bit odd. Add in the minuscule wheels and it's not surprising that I fell off quite a bit. Of course, this may be explained by having too many ciders!

I would imagine we'd have done those yes! Arsenal 76 and Cov relegation game are happy ones for me!

Parents still going and lived in Chiphouse for 45 years now!

I'm an ex Cobbler boy from the late 70's and early 80's before I left and joined the RAF. My mum still lives in Chiphouse.

I'm fine Rich thank you.

What you up to now a days and where in Wilts do you live.

I left the RAF in 2002, and settled in Chippenham before moving to Corsham in 2010.

Left Army in 95.....Self employed engineer now and working in aircraft industry. Living in a little village near Wooton Bassett now. Still get down to Bristol when I can mate and manage to catch some City games although I've caught more away over the last couple of seasons than home!

Archived