IGNORED

Tuesdays Officials

Maesknoll Red

• Admin

Referee: Neil Swarbrick

Asst: Scott Ledger

Asst: Derek Eaton

4th Official: Graham Horwood

I have totally lost touch of the referees and how they have been with us, does this guy ring any bells, good or bad? Could play a big part, as it isn't going to be a love-in.

I'd go along with that.

But its Swindon with all their theatrical dives and rolling on the floor, lets hope he sees through it like most supporters and pundits - they've been getting away with it all season with the referees.

Yep.....but Swindle aren't used to a PL referees. Hopefully they'll carry on with their theatrical rolling around along with their dirty tricks and Swarbrick and his assistants will see throught it.

I'd go along with that.

But its Swindon with all their theatrical dives and rolling on the floor, lets hope he sees through it like most supporters and pundits - they've been getting away with it all season with the referees.

In fairness didn't see a lot of that against MK, Thomsons yellow was deserved and the Ref let him off later, perhaps they stayed on their feet because they were chasing the game?

I Just hope we keep our heads. Don't need to get dragged into a grudge match, you know for sure that the cheats will be trying every trick in the book to make us lose our self control. Payback is due for sure but let's not give them the satisfaction of thinking that playing them is any different to any other team in this division. Preston is a bigger game for us and we don't need any suspensions or niggly injuries from playing those cheats tuesday night. Hopefully Cotts will make this clear. Especially after watching mk dons not get suckered into there antics Saturday, they played the game the right way and eventually stuffed there antics up there ass 3 times.COYR the finish line is in sight now keep your heads and we will bring home the title. OH CITY WE LOVE YOU

Archived