IGNORED

Song For Tuesday

WestfieldRed

Seeing how Swindon have cheated and kick the opposition this season then why don't you work on some lyrics for this?

Pogues = Dirty old town = Dirty Swindon Town ;)

I'll drink my Natch, by the old Natch Wall

Dreaming my dreams, of the Championship

This is pay back time, for Wade Eliott

Dirty Swindle

Dirty Swindle

Verse two coming soon ;)

zzzzzzzzzz ;)

Where have all the flowers gone?

(a beautiful and meaningful song - seems wrong to defile it somewhat but its ready made for a footballing wind-up song... How about - Where Have Bristol Rovers Gone? :) )

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0LZ2R2zW2Yc

where have all the good songs gone?

The answer my friend is Blowing in the Wind, the answer is Blowing in the Wind...

Where have all the flowers gone?

(a beautiful and meaningful song - seems wrong to defile it somewhat but its ready made for a footballing wind-up song... How about - Where Have Bristol Rovers Gone? :) )http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0LZ2R2zW2Yc

The answer my friend is Blowing in the Wind, the answer is Blowing in the Wind...

Crickey! I clicked the link and thought what a beautiful song! Then, read your actual post.... :laugh:

Don't let ten minutes of rough know your intention ... you'll get a good bollocking, chap ;)

Beautiful and knowing Bob Dylan, I swear I was born after my time mate :)

Where have Bristol R*vers gone?

Long time losing

Where have Bristol R *vers gone?

Long time ago

Too the Vanarama league

When will they ever learn?

Long time ago

Long ball passing

When will they ever learn...?

I'll drink my Natch, by the old Natch Wall

Dreaming my dreams, of the Championship

This is pay back time, for Wade Eliott

Dirty Swindle

Dirty Swindle

Verse two coming soon ;)

zzzzzzzzzz ;)

I like this but wher it is dirty swindle say dirty swindle town, dirty swindle town

I so wish I could be there for this one but had to give me season ticket to a mate (who is an argyle fan) but supporting city fully for this one!

I like this but wher it is dirty swindle say dirty swindle town, dirty swindle town

I so wish I could be there for this one but had to give me season ticket to a mate (who is an argyle fan) but supporting city fully for this one!

Main problem is five syllables don't go into four. You could have '**** Swindon Town' or 'Dirty Swine Town' or even stick withe Pogues original in this case 'Dirty old Town' with a capital 'T'. You could go with 'Dirty Swindon, Dirty Swindon' or just force five syllables into four and alter the rhym 'Dirty Swindon Town, Dirty Swindon Town'.

Blimey, WTFiGO!?!  This reminds me of John Lennons scribble song note book :read:

Ha Ha - I wish!

Apparently Bob Dylan was primarily a writer first, wrote pages and pages of lyrics and then put word to song. He certainly had a way with words and eye for social commentary, that boy.

Your support is ******* shit

Archived