IGNORED

Revels

Ian M

82 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Admin

Best - Coffee clearly, anyone saying different will burn in hell.

Worst - Should be raisin but thinking about it my biggest let down in life in general is the crushing sense of disappointment I experience when I bite into a toffee one and realise it isn't coffee.

I love Orange chocolate, but the Revels version always tastes very cheap, so I've gone for toffee, I like the chew on a Revels toffee

Coffee is the absolute dogs arsehole of all tastes, and smells for that matter. I used to get people, with coffee breath, complaining that I smelt of cigarette smoke.....does it ever occur to you coffee shop ******* that some of us find the smell of your mochalattewhippedcreamsingleshot bollocks far more revolting than anything on the face of the earth?

Orange best, coffee worst.

I'm a complete coffee addict but anything like chocolate or cake flavoured with coffee makes me want to vom.

I am exactly the same, only drink coffee not tea ever, but coffee flavour anything other than the hot drink is yuck

If you were familiar with hedgehog droppings...

Not as you, I expect! 

I can't believe the popularity of Orange Creme. It's an old lady flavour, a Fragrance by Yardley, National Trust giftshop of a flavour. And it's got the word "creme" in it!

I'm not homophobic at all, but if you like that then I'm calling your chocolate a poof!

I never likes Revels just incase I got the peanut one. Sware they used to have peanut ones?....yuk!.

Please don't say I've been missing out cause I thought they had peanut ones and they didn't?

They did have peanuts, but they were soon replaced by raisins. They didn't tell you?

Archived