IGNORED

The Official Cmon Bradford (Barnet, Grimsby And Kidderminster) Thread

REDOXO

As long as the gas don't win today. A draw will do. I think this is the toughest game they have left as well so if they don't drop points today it's unlikely they will before the season ends. Unfortunately they have the momentum and I think Barnet will bottle it :(

As long as the gas don't win today. A draw will do. I think this is the toughest game they have left as well so if they don't drop points today it's unlikely they will before the season ends. Unfortunately they have the momentum and I think Barnet will bottle it :(

Agree -'think the horse punchers will sneak up :(

Oh ye of little faith! ;) Big win for the Bees today, they don't show many signs of choking at the minute.

Strange things can happen in the run-in, so I wouldn't be so sure. Rovers have a fine recent history of ballsing it up when it comes to the crunch. :)

Archived