IGNORED

The Official Cmon Bradford (Barnet, Grimsby And Kidderminster) Thread

REDOXO

Look at the positives

It's still in our hands.

NLBR aren't even top after their famous win against the massive Kidderminster

Prestons win just means there's less chance the Swindlers will go up automatically, we all want Preston to go up more than the Swines right?

To be quite honest who cares what Preston do!! At the end of the day were by some distance the brightest, youngest most talented squad in this league and should breeze home to the title... I have no doubt it ours!

I find comments like this just as annoying as the panickers. You can kid yourself if you want, but there is at least some doubt that we will the title. We have the points, but they have the momentum and home advantage next weekend.

Tomorrow night now looks like an even bigger game and a chance to put some distance between us and Preston again. A draw tomorrow will only be a good result if we get at least a point at Deepdale as well - otherwise the door is well and truly open.

Look at the positives

It's still in our hands.

NLBR aren't even top after their famous win against the massive Kidderminster

Prestons win just means there's less chance the Swindlers will go up automatically, we all want Preston to go up more than the Swines right?

Definitely want PNE to come up with us,I just want us to win a League during my lifetime!

Top two decided now surely. Just a case of whether we can see it through to fend off PNE.

Puts the pressure a little on to tomorrow's game. Win, and promotion in my book is pretty much in the bag. For Swindon, they must know only a win gives them any chance now.

For whatever reason we have struggled a little to convert games to wins recently. As an aside, if we were to draw (again) tomorrow, the title is still in our hands - but for the first time realistically in ages, it is also in Preston's. Even starting to look at Coventry and Walsall results in the hope they are safe by the time we play them!

On the plus side, another shocker for Cardiff. They'll be closing another couple of stands soon at this rate! ;)

I was told the other day, that they count all their season tickets sold in Matchday attendance's. And they are getting closer to 13k than the 18-19k they are saying.

Building that extention for the Real Madrid v Athletico game must look as funny as the gas building a 20k stadium when they've only filled the Mem four or five times.

I was told the other day, that they count all their season tickets sold in Matchday attendance's. And they are getting closer to 13k than the 18-19k they are saying.

Building that extention for the Real Madrid v Athletico game must look as funny as the gas building a 20k stadium when they've only filled the Mem four or five times.

got told by a friend who works for industry they had 230 odd separate leaks on that roof!

https://youtu.be/B2Gaadr5qBo

Archived