IGNORED

Atmosphere Last Night Was Embarrassing

Jesus

Even us old bu****s were up and down taunting the Swindle Fans. Took years off me and my mate. Loved it. I could hardly speak when I got home. The boys did us proud last night and the atmosphere in the ground was brilliant, still cant understand though about all the empty seats around us in Upper B Williams, from where we were sat we counted 16 vacant seats, they cant all have been non attending ST holders.

You sense the atmosphere via the TV. AG singing "red flag flying high" was fantastic as was "drink up thee cider". For a neutral tuning in they'd have know the match was live from Ashton Gate.

Its even more "interesting" as to why some posters like to "invent" new song (that never get sung) when we have classics like the two mentioned above.

You sense the atmosphere via the TV. AG singing "red flag flying high" was fantastic as was "drink up thee cider". For a neutral tuning in they'd have know the match was live from Ashton Gate.

Its even more "interesting" as to why some posters like to "invent" new song (that never get sung) when we have classics like the two mentioned above.

Despite lots of the songs posted on here being crap, we do need new ones every now and then. That mind the gap song being one that's stuck. Still confused why you bother posting on song threads if you have nothing constructive to add.

I thought it was the best atmosphere for a very long time. Even the non singers were singing their hearts out last night. I lost my voice and have had the biggest hangover in work all day! We need to carry the atmosphere on to the Coventry game now. I know all those going to Preston will be making some noise. Well done everyone.

Even us old bu****s were up and down taunting the Swindle Fans. Took years off me and my mate. Loved it. I could hardly speak when I got home. The boys did us proud last night and the atmosphere in the ground was brilliant, still cant understand though about all the empty seats around us in Upper B Williams, from where we were sat we counted 16 vacant seats, they cant all have been non attending ST holders.

Frustrating for those of us forced to find a Sky pub to watch it in, due to the "sold out" signs.

Frustrating for those of us forced to find a Sky pub to watch it in, due to the "sold out" signs.

Cant understand it, we have been in either B or C all season after being turfed out of Upper D !! and it is the same every 'sold out' match, there are always a number ( not just the odd one) of seats with no bums on them. It is sad when people like yourselves could have had a seat but hopefully when the 2 new stands are up they may have a better ticket sale operation

It was a great atmosphere - it's funny that the sour grapes jibes from the pig towners are claiming it was terrible! It's the usual rubbish from a beaten rival: "they only sang for the last ten minutes", "the best side lost", "their fans are really scary" (sarcastic) - Swindon Town = a ******* embarrassment.

http://thetownend.com/index.php?topic=55662.0

Archived