IGNORED

Cotterill: A Preston Fan's Viewpoint

Marina's Rolls Royce

When we go 3 up tomorrow I hope cotts does a mourinho and slides down the touchline,that will wind the locals up

Or even takes his jumper off and waves it above his head Full Month style.

i think its obvious that when we hit a bad spell of results or 2 in the coming seasons, cotteril will stuggle to turn it around as when hes not winning he seems like a different manager and man. then once hes been sacked after months of bad results, lee johnson will step in.

When we go 3 up tomorrow I hope cotts does a mourinho and slides down the touchline,that will wind the locals up

Post of the thread!

I'm no fan of Di Canio but reckon Cotterill could learn something from him for tomorrow . . . 

Paolo-Di-Canio-300x186.jpg

Do it, Steve.

i think its obvious that when we hit a bad spell of results or 2 in the coming seasons, cotteril will stuggle to turn it around as when hes not winning he seems like a different manager and man. then once hes been sacked after months of bad results, lee johnson will step in.

I think it's obvious you don't have a clue.

Nothing like a bout of optimism , we have lost one at Home all Season 1-2 Bradford who scored in the 86th minute and lost 3 League Games at Home in over 2 seasons ...... , will be a tight tough encounter today and quietly I would be reasonably happy with a point - also currently blowing a force ten gale in Preston and pouring down !  :blink:

They also think Kilkenny is great so I think a pinch of salt is needed.

Just a point of interest, no-one here at Oreston thinks Kilkenny is great. If you want a midfielder who can't move, tackles as though he is worried about breaking in half, and has the goalscoring record of a parched pea, he is your man, otherwise he is poor at best

Archived