IGNORED

Just Got Back....

Vincent Vega

What a week! Yes results wise during our 7 weeks on Tuesday nights we've had better returns but Tuesday was just up there as one of those nights you'll never forget and yesterday was a massive step towards securing our first title in 60 years with the sun shining, both sets of fans doing their respective clubs proud, that song, good solid performance and no traffic. Been a good week.

:thumbsup:

after you chant of "Stand up if you top of the league" the whole of the home fans stood up singing "Stand up for the top of the league" all looking towards you and applauding you, as a bit of a mutual respect and congratulations,,, you all just didn't appear to get it!! A bit disrespectful, o we'll probably a language problem eh! [emoji12]

That is utter class from PNE.

after you chant of "Stand up if you top of the league" the whole of the home fans stood up singing "Stand up for the top of the league" all looking towards you and applauding you, as a bit of a mutual respect and congratulations,,, you all just didn't appear to get it!! A bit disrespectful, o we'll probably a language problem eh! [emoji12][/quote

Class. Gave me goosebumps

Super game

Great stadium

Top banter

Excellent atmosphere

Hospitable locals

Proper good away day, cheers PNE

Just wish the pub we were in put on a few more staff, minor grumble as we did have the Wurzles playing on the Juke box

after you chant of "Stand up if you top of the league" the whole of the home fans stood up singing "Stand up for the top of the league" all looking towards you and applauding you, as a bit of a mutual respect and congratulations,,, you all just didn't appear to get it!! A bit disrespectful, o we'll probably a language problem eh! [emoji12]

If that's true then that's class from PNE. You just don't get that sort of respect usually - reminds me of the Hull fans on that infamous Friday night

Very enjoyable day.

Whilst me and my lad wee walking from the town toward the ground a mini bus pulled over and a chap got out and asked if we were Swindon fans. His confusion was quickly sorted and he said hop in lads I'll give you a lift. Dropped us right at the ground.

Turned out he was the mascot - not the little kid type, but the dude who dresses as the duck!

Fair play to him, top bloke and he had fond memories of being promoted at AG when our fans were congratulating them.

Archived