IGNORED

Featured On Fl Show Starting Now

BobBobSuperBob

Would been surprised if this wasn't a feature game being the top 2 sides & also the best 2.

Agree with the comments about Mark really does seem like a decent bloke that makes sure he knows what he's on about.

I'm surprised so many dislike him, or jump on the hate bandwagon anyway.

The "featured" league 1 game was Preston orientated but then they were playing at Deepdale so that was to be expected.

Nice to see some more positive comments about the Football League Show. Usually the comments on here are far more critical.

Just watched it must say you have to look at the no no no no Swindle game where their striker took the biggest dive for a penalty.

They truly are a hateful club with another piss poor attendance at the toilet ground.

Just watched it must say you have to look at the no no no no Swindle game where their striker took the biggest dive for a penalty.

They truly are a hateful club with another piss poor attendance at the toilet ground.

My thoughts exactly when I saw that, the defender hardly made contact. At least they missed the pen though.

• Admin

Watched it this morning, and felt it was a feature on PNE rather than the top two.

Could be SC or our players opted not to be interviewed after though!

Loved Leroy's 'never take their foot off the gas' comment

As others have said, for these games the focus is often on the home side more (they arrive at the ground earlier, generally in less of a rush to leave after etc) as well as in this case Preston being the side trying to chase us down.

As well as Leroy's comment about keeping our foot on the gas I also liked him highlighting the size of Preston's budget ;)

Watched it this morning, and felt it was a feature on PNE rather than the top two.

Could be SC or our players opted not to be interviewed after though!

Loved Leroy's 'never take their foot off the gas' comment

got to be a song in there somewhere :@)))

Archived