IGNORED

That Flint Song (No, Not That One, The Other!) - Video

kmpowell

Nice one Strawberry

Gives a good sample of it rolling along

Appreciate the videos as it takes me about 10 mins to find my glasses, find my phone, get phone onto video record, clean glasses, try again to find record button.......

An age thing.... :laugh:

So I don't bother to try anymore

Nice one Strawberry

Gives a good sample of it rolling along

Appreciate the videos as it takes me about 10 mins to find my glasses, find my phone, get phone onto video record, clean glasses, try again to find record button.......

An age thing.... :laugh:

So I don't bother to try anymore

Took it on a half decent camera. We just too good to miss... fine voice from us lot... well done guys :clap:

It's probably just me, but the lyrics suggest that Flint is disagreeing with the fact that Swindon are staying down?!

'....you are staying down, Flint said no...'

Oh well, still a cool ditty!

Must be a full stop after down. 

'....you are staying down. Flint said no...'

There were 60-70 % stood up for most of game but more towards back - the sitters and standers seemed to work well yesterday

To me it seemed like 80% were sat down. As you say though sitters at the front/standers at the back generally seemed to work well, no one asked me to moved for a change. What I can't understand is when some people take their young children to their allocated seat at the back, are they not aware everyone around them will be standing, blocking their childs view?!

I must be in a minority of one as I don't paricularly like it, probably more to do with  my disliking of Slade if I'm honest ( the group not Russell).

Looking forward to some more retro style chanting when we become Champions.

We are the Champions, champions of Europe -  ( may have set the bar too high on that one but capable of modification ).

In Bristols Green City where the girls are so pretty etc ( keeping it topical but await comments from PC brigade about being sexist)

I must be in a minority of one as I don't paricularly like it, probably more to do with  my disliking of Slade if I'm honest ( the group not Russell).

Looking forward to some retro more style chanting when we become Champions.

We are the Champions, champions of Europe -  ( may have set the bar too high on that one but capable of modification ).

In Bristols Green City where the girls are so pretty etc ( keeping it topical but await comments from PC brigade about being sexist)

Why is it sexist to say that the girls in Bristol are pretty? It's a true statement and therefore not sexist. I agree with you, though, that the PC brigade will think it is.

A song that I actually like - and one that wasn't "composed" on here.

I get impression that it was a spontaneous effort by a bunch of lads who were clearly having a good time.

That's how new songs should always be created IMO.

I, ahem, may have posted this on a swindon thread on Wednesday, meaning I am taking all credit and refusing to believe this would have been thought of if it wasn't for my post...

Preston fans absolutely loving it on twitter, few saying they want to start the same chant when they play the inbreds at Deepdale.

That would be fantastic , and very funny.

A song that I actually like - and one that wasn't "composed" on here.

I get impression that it was a spontaneous effort by a bunch of lads who were clearly having a good time.

That's how new songs should always be created IMO.

I may be wrong but a small group of lads were trying to get it going in the concourse when we first got there, so may have been them starting it. They didn't have too much luck first of all , grew steadily din'it  :clapping:

Looks like I was wrong .....

Oh and Mr Romanovich nothing wrong with a bit of Slade, my first  fav band , from a time we had proper music  :thumbsup:

To me it seemed like 80% were sat down. As you say though sitters at the front/standers at the back generally seemed to work well, no one asked me to moved for a change. What I can't understand is when some people take their young children to their allocated seat at the back, are they not aware everyone around them will be standing, blocking their childs view?!

You may be referring to me here. Took my lad who is very new to the whole thing. Took our allocated seats near the back. Didn't know how strict Preston stewards would be with allocated seating or standing and could only gauge how "busy" it would be with about 10 mins to go til kick off. At kick off we moved. No problem. Enjoyed the match and atmosphere. Does that answer your question?

You may be referring to me here. Took my lad who is very new to the whole thing. Took our allocated seats near the back. Didn't know how strict Preston stewards would be with allocated seating or standing and could only gauge how "busy" it would be with about 10 mins to go til kick off. At kick off we moved. No problem. Enjoyed the match and atmosphere. Does that answer your question?

Wasnt referring to anyone in particular mate, saw at least 5 others also with small children at the back. Appreciate you moved though, rather than telling others infront to sit down

Archived