IGNORED

Being At The Game Where City Were Promoted

North London Red

Rotherham game I won't ever forget.  I had undergone heart surgery 2 weeks before the game, and had to ask my surgeon if it was OK to go. At first he said no, but then relented and said as long as I stayed in my seat for 90 mins and didn't stand, clap, jump or otherwise move about it would be OK.

I ended up sitting on my hands so I didn't accidentally do any of the above. Everyone around me must have thought I was a right miserable sod!

I was there and perfectly in line to see the luverly Clive Whitehead score.  I aged ten years before the final whistle but jeeeez it was worth it.  BUT this season is even better because we are winning by scoring goals and IN STYLE.

3 now for me.  Portsmouth, Rotherham and now Bradford.  Fell through the dug out when the roof caved in after the Portsmouth game,  Got a last minute padded seat in the directors box (returned Rotherham tickets) against Rotherham and popped into Bradford on the way back from Scotland the other night , against the wifes wishes (even she enjoyed it)

Archived