IGNORED

Will The Lads Party ?

Major Isewater

s

Could it possibly be that the reason we didn't win the Barnsley game was because of Barnsley, not because of a game that occurred 6 days earlier.

Perhaps, who knows. I said on the day we looked not quite right, jaded maybe. Since that game, Barnsley have L2 D1. 

before that game Barnsley had played 10 drew 2 won 6 lost 2 (the two losses before Johnson got there) including holding preston to a 1-1 at home and beating oldham 3-1 at their place

I was there, we gifted two sloppy goals and our fans were audibly booing our team. We were off the ball. My opinion is that it was a result of post Wembley, not the Wembley game itself. 

Far too professional an outfit season.

If we get it done tonight, there will no doubt be some fist pumping at the end

But Cotts won't let them celebrate until the the final whistle blows against Walsall

As it should be, Phants

They've worked too damn hard this year, get promotion, enjoy the moment, celebrate with the fans. Then heads back on, 4 games to go, win the title, see the season out in style - then get on the lash, do whatever you want to, because every single one of them deserves to celebrate this season

I was there, we gifted two sloppy goals and our fans were audibly booing our team. We were off the ball. My opinion is that it was a result of post Wembley, not the Wembley game itself. 

they weren't that sloppy both goals came from long balls over the top that Flint failed to deal with on both occasions,

I didn't hear much  booing at that game

they weren't that sloppy both goals came from long balls over the top that Flint failed to deal with on both occasions,

I didn't hear much  booing at that game

Missed the game, why on earth were any of our fans booing?

A lot of fans making an incredibly long journey no doubt at some considerable expense (time and money) in the hope of seeing the team promoted this evening. It would be disengenuos for the players and SC,JP etc not to acknowledge promotion and have a few minutes of celebration on the pitch in front of the away fans if promotion is clinched tonight. Nothing too exhuberant and of course maintain the focus on Saturday, but as posted above if you can't enjoy a promotion what is the point of it all?!

If they celebrate it will be a few minutes on the pitch in front of the fans. This won't affect the performance in the next match. They won't be going out clubbing till the early hours as they will be on the coach back to Bristol and then in for training on Wednesday.

Archived