IGNORED

Anybody That Was At Valley Parade

stephenkibby.

all you that were there tonight have just witnessed the greatest ever city away performance in most peoples life time.Only cov in 77 could ever come near that tonightthis is as good as it gets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nothing will ever beat Coventry 77 but tonight was up there.

Told my 14 year old he will never see that again in his lifetime.

It was one of the most ruthless, complete City away performances I have ever seen. I was concerned about the pitch before the match but City adapted quickly and played Bradford off the park-they are by no means a poor side, we nullified them and just didn't allow them to do anything.

The other concern I had would be if the 'pressure' of the occasion would get to the players as City, in the past, would often bottle it. Not this side. Absolutely devastating and even going 3 up and killing the game off they were still thirsting for blood and wanted to make 100% sure of promotion. No showboating, just a demonstration in dominance. 

Long may it continue! 

It was one of the most ruthless, complete City away performances I have ever seen. I was concerned about the pitch before the match but City adapted quickly and played Bradford off the park-they are by no means a poor side, we nullified them and just didn't allow them to do anything.

The other concern I had would be if the 'pressure' of the occasion would get to the players as City, in the past, would often bottle it. Not this side. Absolutely devastating and even going 3 up and killing the game off they were still thirsting for blood and wanted to make 100% sure of promotion. No showboating, just a demonstration in dominance. 

Long may it continue! 

Exactly, I had thoughts of Blackpool away when we needed to win under Danny Wilson and we totally screwed up!!

There's something about this group of players which is different to anything I've ever seen watching City.

They seem to have total belief in what they are doing and they obviously are all great friends off the pitch as well, that really shone through in the celebrations last night, although there was one player who didn't seem to get involved at all, probably a bit shy.

Really happy to see how happy JET was, many have questioned his attitude and commitment, last night showed his heart is very much at Bristol City and seeing him and SL together gave me hope that a new contract is in the pipeline.

Once travelled 400 miles to watch us play Ipswich, where we got thumped six nil, and though I didn't go anywhere near as far this time, it's nice to have put that ghost to rest.

Plus the missus doesn't often come along to games with me, but she did last night, and told her when we were leaving that she shouldn't get used to that sort of game (and, yes; will be dragging her along as a lucky charm in future...), because they truly are once in a life time!

Archived