IGNORED

'steve Cotterill Walks On Cider!'

Curr Avon

To be fair. Hes keen, talks an awful lot of sense and sounds knowledgeable.

However, just a tad cringey at times!!!!

I think you've got me spot on, Nikolas. I'm totally shameless. It's what being a City fan for 40 years (as of last Saturday) does to you.

Jeez

Does that bloke do nothing else but ring Radio Bristol, Talksport and 5 live

Totally bored with him this season - makes Andy Townsend sound interesting :facepalm:

Yeh, but couldnt we all be criticized on here in the same way, 'do we do nothing else but post on here...'

Not much difference? I suppose we are in the main talking to likeminded people in a relatively small community, but it's still pretty constant public discussion on BCFC, much like that guy?

Well I personally have never found Mark or Ian's analysis of the game to be anything other than spot on, so long may there voices on Radio Brizzle (and Five Live) continue.

In fact Mark if you get to read this), my Brummie mate text me yesterday as a direct result of that 'Walks on Cider' comment, so it had the desired effect of being a bit different and getting us noticed!

Well I personally have never found Ian's analysis of the game to be anything other than spot on, 

Blige!!

He often seems at a different game to me!

However I don't mind that, it is the arrogance I can't stand and, when he posted on here, the complete inability to see that someone could possibly have a different view and that maybe, just maybe their view was valid.

Archived