IGNORED

Chesterfield Away Fancy Dress

Robson

There will be about 10 people in fancy dress, it's great if you're a youngster but not for me.

Now disstress flares and smoke bombs, well that's a different story, the more the merrier.

On a serious note, how many do you think we will have in the home end, I reckon there will be a good few that will travel up without tickets, last away game and all, I was going to, until I got handed a ticket :-)

The police at Chestrefield are somewhat heavy handed and given that there is always a bit of bother and the numbers we will take, I'd hazard a guess that they won't take any prisoners, the police presence the last time I went up was completely OTT to say the least.

This is gonna be one hell of a party, with or without fancy dress.

Enjoy me babbers!

Saw on facebook and twitter yesterday that the 'bristol city supporters' page posted a lot of fans are going as where's wally, more public it is the more people will dress up.

More the merrier I say!

Define a lot, I'd take a guess at 20-40 at the very tops.

If everyone took a red flare and smoke bomb, now that'd look good......bit warm like but awesome.

Then you should have made your suggestion a week ago so that everyone could get kitted out.

It's easy to criticize without actually doing something yourself!

Easy fella, it wasn't a dig. It's just the only where's wally outfit I've seen is girls in town with tight skirts and tights :laughcont:

If you're into that sort of thing though...

Then you should have made your suggestion a week ago so that everyone could get kitted out.

It's easy to criticize without actually doing something yourself!

This!!!

I came up with an idea and it seems like it's caught on. Just a bit of fun, cheap outfits and something different than usual (Wembley trippers) wearing red clown wings.

If you dont want to go as where's wally then don't? Only for a laugh and will look amazing in big numbers.

Enjoy the day out. Unfortunately I can't make it! However I did manage to make the Bradford game...

Thanks will do. Well done for going to Bradford, I also went to the Bradford game aswell.. and Preston.. and many others this season like Doncaster..

Archived