IGNORED

Chesterfield Away Fancy Dress

Robson

Call me a party pooper but if I was 12 I would think this was a great idea.

Yep, I know Hartlepool fans get national coverage for going to their last away game each season dressed as smurfs etc and yep it looks like they are having fun but it's just not for me.

I've got a hotel in Chesterfield booked so for me it's going up there having some serious pre match celebratory beers, cheering the lads on, having a few more ales to toast an incredible season and then charge into a night of mayhem, music and cider.

Don't need to be dressed like a prat to achieve that....

I remember going to Gillingham on a Boxing Day (I think), and some lads were decked out in togas. First half they were noisy and boisterous, but second half they were freezing their bollocks off. No doubt the booze had worn off by then.

I think I was there, one of my mates went as a frogman !  There was a trend for a short while, early 80's ? , when a group of lads went in Pyjamas.

I have a cunning plan, pantomime horses using a single ticket, ending up with twice the number in the away end and of course the horses has to have a large bandage on.

Don't be caught in costume on the Gloucester Road, not if you value your teeth.

Chesterfield's main local rivals are Mansfield who are known as "The Stags". So if loads of City fans turned up wearing antlers, it would really get up the Chesterfield fans.

Don't we get mistaken for them anyway? Especially at this end of the season?

Seems like a few are up for Where's Wally, all in agreement on that being the theme?

A few mates bought there costumes last night off ebay and amazon for a tenner!

Have you seen the woman version!!!?  :blush:

I'm afraid it will be a red wig for me!!!  :laugh:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Red-White-Stripe-Wally-4pc-Set-Wheres-Hat-Glasses-Tshirt-Socks-Fancy-Dress-/221725876816?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&var=&hash=item339fe46250

I've just clicked on your link and it says 5 people have just bought this in the last 24 hours, there might be some sights up at Chesterfield (no unfortunately I can't make the game!)

Archived