IGNORED

Aaron Wilbraham And The Golden Boot

Negan

Sounds like a title of the next big selling children's book!

Currently Wilbs is on 18 and only 2 behind Garner, Henderson and Williams. How amazing would it be if he could match or even surpass them! At 35 years old and someone who has never been prolific, I don't think he or even we thought he could be intention for the golden boot with 3 games to go. Of course there is no easy game in football but you would favour him to get some goals in our 2 home fixtures. Anyone fancy him to do it? He could even be in TOTY if he does!

He should be in the team of the season whether he finishes top scorer or not. To score that many whilst operating primarily as a target man, and to miss a fair few games through injury along the way is nothing short of incredible, especially given his record over the years and his age.

Would be made up for him if he got it. He's been brilliant for us, another one that I was wrong about!

Good point. We haven't had many though in all fairness

It seems like we've had a lot more than we usually get. JET has scored a few, I think Agard missed one against Yeovil, Cunningham and Pack have scored at least one each. Any that I've missed?

Archived