IGNORED

Another One That Got Away

foghornred

Another pointless post.

1 it's already been posted and merged twice at least

2 he didn't set the world alight here and no one would have predicted he'd be as popular as he is - I won't say as good as he is because let's face it he's not done a lot really yet

3 as mentioned it's just Pardews valuation. Il believe it when someone puts a bid in

What a pointless post.  He wanted to leave, we included a sell on clause, he is not worth 20m.......they might get 7-8m for him, tops.   If he leaves Palace we pick up a tidy profit.  We are Champions for the first time in 60 years....move on.

Robert Stambozliev scored his first goal for Sydney FC today in the A League to win the game 4-3 against Newcastle Jets.

Hopefully there will be a "Another one (on top of the other one thousand+ players) who got away" thread from another buffoon on this forum.

:facepalm:

Do we have a sell on clause?

Surely we must as he effectively instigated the move back to London and we let him go for next to nothing.

He did nothing in his time with us here and was happy to see him move on.

What a bonus if we end up with a few million quid from his dramatically unexpected rise to stardom!

If we release wes burns and he goes on to be successful elsewhere there will be some fans saying how he should have been getting in our team?

I think this year we've seen the benefits of giving players a run in the team to get their game together .

Too often in the past players have been discarded too quickly and never given the confidence to play their normal game .

I hope Wes makes it with us ,i think he can .

I think this year we've seen the benefits of giving players a run in the team to get their game together .

Too often in the past players have been discarded too quickly and never given the confidence to play their normal game .

I hope Wes makes it with us ,i think he can .

You've got to think that if he couldn't get near the team in League One, it seems unlikely he'll be closer to it in the Championship. But who knows. Would love to see more of our young players coming through.

Archived