IGNORED

Forum Pals

Pickle Rick

As many of us have City and G*s mates, not a huge percentage use forums....

However, I'm curious about 'forum pals'. How many of your mates, City or G*S, post on this forum? I do get the impression that many on here seem to know each other.

I only know 2 active posters on this forum. On top of that, there are probably only a couple more who I know of and may recognise in person.

So, who do you know in here?

Made friends through otib?

Feel free to name a shame your forum pals!

Why is it weird?  People have had relationships and in some cases children as a result of meeting on here?

Well that is good to know, Would any single women on here fancy a date, guaranteed a steak meal obviously.

What a weird thread. OP must therefore be some sort of weirdo?

Why is it weird?  People have had relationships and in some cases children as a result of meeting on here?

Dezgimed is on a widdle wind up. Unfortunately one of the peeps I know on here (as seen on my profile). Awks.

I do remember some thread a while ago, where someone was trying to get a date.

Was it Riaz?

On a side note, but back on topic too, I do notice members who don't know each other saying about meeting for drinks. This includes those who live abroad or outside of Brizzle. Just assuming people strike friendships on here.

As mentioned further up, some may take things personally and grow a dislike for someone, perhaps without even knowing them.... ever.

People have had relationships and in some cases children as a result of meeting on here?

So there are young City fans out there who would never have seen the light of day but for the existence of OTIB?

That's great. :yes:

Really? The one time I had sexy times with someone off here (indirectly) they turned out to be batshit crazy.

I've since taken the approach that football will never lead to sexytime again, let alone marriage/relationship.

Robbored has that effect 

I don't know anyone on here bar immediate family (these days very occasional posters) but must have met 20+, mostly at the forum meet ups of 10 years or so ago and the ST launch.

Often bump into Ted Darkside both at AG and out and about.

I don't know anyone on here bar immediate family (these days very occasional posters) but must have met 20+, mostly at the forum meet ups of 10 years or so ago and the ST launch.

Often bump into Ted Darkside both at AG and out and about.

There were 'forum meet ups' 10 years ago?!

Did you wear masks to remain anonymous? ;)

Keys in hats etc...

I'll be meeting Gamon soon, I assume, as per his threatening PM's he is going to hunt me down.

Not heard anything from his recently tho since I asked for his weight.

I reckon Gammon was hamming it up there. Don't believe his porkies...

There were 'forum meet ups' 10 years ago?!

Did you wear masks to remain anonymous? ;)

Keys in hats etc...

Yep. Steve and Maggie Lansdown - better known as SteveL and Badger of this forum - turned up at the last one, with Steve joining in a fairly robust 8-ish a side on Greville Smyth Park on a boiling hot day. Jon may have been there too, really can't remember.

Archived