IGNORED

Forum Pals

Pickle Rick

The old Mailing List, which predated the forum, led to regular pre-match get togethers at the Pumphouse and Nova Scotia which had quite a few people turning up most matchdays.

I'm sure there are people on this forum now that I know from back then, but have little idea who most of them are, with one or two exceptions.

Yep. Steve and Maggie Lansdown - better known as SteveL and Badger of this forum - turned up at the last one, with Steve joining in a fairly robust 8-ish a side on Greville Smyth Park on a boiling hot day. Jon may have been there too, really can't remember.

More like 15+ years ago, they were a good laugh though..when the forum was a lot smaller and a lot of people would know each other outside of it.

Really? The one time I had sexy times with someone off here (indirectly) they turned out to be batshit crazy.

I've since taken the approach that football will never lead to sexytime again, let alone marriage/relationship.

Hahahahahahahaha. My wife is on here, but our relationship started outside of the forum really but it started out from going to football together.

More like 15+ years ago, they were a good laugh though..when the forum was a lot smaller and a lot of people would know each other outside of it.

You're probably not far off Tom. Thinking about it I remember The Enormous Turnip being a tiddler on the photos and he may well have still been at Primary School.

He's 24 now. :shocking:

You're probably not far off Tom. Thinking about it I remember The Enormous Turnip being a tiddler on the photos and he may well have still been at Primary School.

He's 24 now. :shocking:

Yep, FKRs little girl who came along is married with a kid now. Suddenly feeling old..

The CJS vs forum team games were a right laugh back in the day. Met a lot of people from those games. I was in school then and I'm 26 now so a long old time ago now!

We usually gave you a good beating!!!!! Thems were the days. Back in the days when wife and kids seemed a million years away.... Where has the time gone :-(

Personally know 3 posters off here.  Have met, or been introduced to, a couple of others, but I cannot for the life of me recall their names.

edit: and I guess it is highly likely I know some others, without actually realising what they call themselves on here, and thus never putting 2 and 2 together.

Ha!

Can you buy me a two or three bed house and i'm in.  Need to crack on with fostering kids you see!

My place in France has 10 my pet so will that do ?

And plenty of the stinky stuff as an added bonus !!

I remember it as more of an annialation that a beating!! Decent times, must have been as we're still talking about them! One of your lads now lives/frequents in my local...

Great times mate, good friendly rivalry. Yeh you pumped us up the downs about 8-0 but I believe the two down clevedon were 7-2 and 5-1.

Oh yeh who is that? Name and shame haha!

Archived