IGNORED

The Official Bristol City V Coventry City Match Day Thread

where's the joy

Rovers winning sets it all up for heartbreak again on the

And if they do win it, fair play. You don't win the league without having a good season!

Helped that most of their opposition players were knackered from their milk rounds early on match day.

Barnet winner would be quite sweet :laugh: will hurt the rovers fans more the fact they thought they were top of the league, if Barnet win there's nothing rovers can do its not in their hands anymore

A late Barnet winner and equaliser against rovers would be amazing as that would promote Barnet!

How have we gone from winning 6-0 to not having a shot on target in the space of 3 days?? Bizarre.

Deep in their soul they know a draw is enough. Just difficult against a team that themselves are desperate for something out of the game.

Ok. You clearly have a deep dislike towards JET for whatever reason. Every time I post about him, you're on here waiting to reply.

Mate don't make things up, you'll only look stupid, I said only yesterday (on here) that JET is very important to us and I hope he signs a new contract.

I have a deep dislike of people who think that they know better than a manager who is destined to lead us to our first championship in 60 years.

Archived