IGNORED

Mods: Walsall Tickets Buying Or Selling Thread.

screech

Please can you pin a thread on this forum for people to put their names down who may have tickets that they no longer need and for those who still havent got one.

It would be easier to use than the multiple posts that will no doubt appear on here over the next week or two. Thanks in advance

I would love to get a ticket for the Walsall game. If anyone has a spare or knows of somebody not able to make it I am willing to buy it off them.

Did anyone notice in the corner of the Atyeo yesterday all the empty seats on the Dolman side. Don't know if it's a health and safety thing with the building work going on.

I would be happy to see half the pitch, why don't the club offer them as restricted view. They could sell them easily.

Agreed. Sell them on the basis that they are restricted, people wont care as long as they're there.

Wait......, great slogan I came up with. Bristol Sport can use it if they wish for a small fee or a restricted ticket.

• Admin

Restricted view? In the Dolman the view is blocked more than that for everyone!

I think the idea is the seats in front of this photo will also have the far goalmouth blocked by the Dolman roof extension. Generally people in the Dolman can see the goals.

Anyway, it will be in place by Walsall as it's being lifted on the 29th.

Yeah if it's lifted before the game... Can they now sell the seats? I thought that netting was more to do with the limited exits earlier in the season..?

The image above shows the view from the back of the restricted section on the aisle side. Further forward and further to the left you cannot see the goal at the opposite end. 

I suspect these seats were blocked off and not sold as people may have moved into the aisle to gain a better view.

I would describe the view from some of these seats as very restricted.

It's probably the restricted view. Saw this on Twitter yesterday

f696022c8609dd41cc3dbe8911d91588_zpsga8d

There would be plenty of people happy to sit with that view. It was rather annoying seeing that corner of the Atyeo empty vs Coventry knowing that people would happily snap them up.

I was sat watching the second half of the Swindon match through the dugouts in the Williams, that's what a 'restricted view' really is.

The frustrating thing about sell outs is there are always dozens of empty seats.

I would say anyone getting to the ground on the day without a ticket, there should be a way of filling those seats.

Absolutely. A lot of other clubs (with lots of sell outs), offer a buy back option. If you can't go you get some money back and the club sell your seat to whoever is next on the list. That way everyone's a winner.

Someone could call the club and ask about Dolman block B, Row Y, seats 14 - 18

Been vacant all season!

Similar in B block in the upper williams and for Coventry there were far too many empty seats in the Williams generally.

Surely as this is the last match ( and the Championship presentation) and the season card can't be used again, there must be a way for the club to re-sell the ST's if the holder isn't going?

Maybe if anyone not using theirs- send/take into club and BCFC credit those holders/give donation to Trust etc and then resell those seats.

Mind you, ticketing and BCFC are not easy bed fellows.

Archived