IGNORED

Scuffle In E Block

CIDER NOT CIDRE

I'm at the other side of E block so couldn't see it. Can anyone clear up what was actually happening at the back towards the Atyeo side of E block? Just seemed a bit of a shame considering it was a day of celebration. Although, obviously not that big an issue; just curious. Cheers

Just wanted to add, as a little side note, how great does it feel to be Champions! I'm absolutely buzzing this morning and probably will be for a long time!

pretty much yes, the stewarding has been more relaxed since the Swindle game, trouble is give a inch & they take a mile

One of the singing lads in the E block got his marching orders at half time for banging on the wall. He wasn't given a warning to stop or nothing. I thought it was a pretty poor decision considering city were about to win the league. I guess he was warned in previous games though.

Yeah, a few young un's came down the front of the Williams about 10 minutes before the end, one lad was a acting a right cock! Starting on people that asked him to sit down. His mates got him in line though and we had a word. Over excitement I guess, and fair enough really. Kids eh?  

One young lad had his plastic horn pushed into his mouth by a female steward at the corner of the Atyeo/Dolman.....simply because he refused to stop blowing it.

This was after the final whistle and just after the pitch invasion.

Had that been my boy, she'd be receiving medical attention right now.

One young lad had his plastic horn pushed into his mouth by a female steward at the corner of the Atyeo/Dolman.....simply because he refused to stop blowing it.

This was after the final whistle and just after the pitch invasion.

Had that been my boy, she'd be receiving medical attention right now.

She nearly did RedLion - Mum was going mad and Dad nearly lost it when, as he was filming her she smacked his arm / phone away -

It was the old woman who looks about 80 with a wooly hat on !!!!!

Nuts !!!

She nearly did RedLion - Mum was going mad and Dad nearly lost it when, as he was filming her she smacked his arm / phone away -

It was the old woman who looks about 80 with a wooly hat on !!!!!

Nuts !!!

Steward number 039.  Bang out of order........and could have caused a riot.

I'm a season ticket holder in e block and those kids have been at every game this season sitting at the back. To the best of my knowledge they've never caused any trouble or bothered anybody! Their just kids being kids, i was just the same at their age! One steward in particular was just looking for trouble yesterday ( mind you he did call me grandad a few weeks ago _so I'm not to enamoured with his customer relations skills )

I'm a season ticket holder in e block and those kids have been at every game this season sitting at the back. To the best of my knowledge they've never caused any trouble or bothered anybody! Their just kids being kids, i was just the same at their age! One steward in particular was just looking for trouble yesterday ( mind you he did call me grandad a few weeks ago _so I'm not to enamoured with his customer relations skills )

Not so fella, all the lad had to do was move when asked by the steward, he chose not to and started to gob off in front of his mates for kudos no doubt

Archived