IGNORED

Football League Awards - Live Stream

BobBobSuperBob

What a load of bollocks. Now, I hope Preston don't get promoted and we sign garner.

Freeman definitely deserved that honour for his assists and goals and the fact we WON THE LEAGUE and the JPT. I'm lost as to how garner won that as all he did was score goals like any striker is expected to do

No thanks.

I'm proud of all our players and I want it to stay that way.

Weird.

Bamford best player in Championship.

Alli is not best player League 1, Garner is.

But Alli is best young player in whole of Football League, better than Bamford.

So only conclusion is that the best player in the whole of the Football League, is Joe Garner.

Wait until next week when we find out that the runaway winners of League 1 only have one player in the team of the year!!!

Wouldn't surprise me.

In 89/90 Bob Taylor scored 34 and didn't make the PFA team, whereas one of the two strikers who did scored 12 that season...

• Admin

Weird.

Bamford best player in Championship.

Alli is not best player League 1, Garner is.

But Alli is best young player in whole of Football League, better than Bamford.

So only conclusion is that the best player in the whole of the Football League, is Joe Garner.

Ah, and BCFC announced Freeman finished runner up to Garner (ahead of Alli) so Freeman technically the second best player in the FL. Well done Luke.

I always think strikers usually tend to get these awards so it's no great surprise Garner won it IMHO.

The fact we aren't sure if Luke will win our own player of the year award speaks volumes as well.

I would imagine Luke won't lose any sleep over not winning it with a JPT and league winners medal in his pocket plus the adulation of every City supporter.

Archived