IGNORED

Away Days Next Season..

Redarmy987

Well it closed a couple of years ago. As did the Walkabout near Fulham's ground by Putney bridge, as it happens.

Thank gawd for that. What a dive.

Stewart Arms is your best old style boozer in that area. Just the other side of the water-tower roundabout, or if you are posh, like wot I is, go into Holland Park and try the yummy beers (and yummy posh girls, if you're single) at the Castle.

Did it ?!

What's it now?

They closed the Covent Garden one too. And the Springbok.

Shocking decisions

There's still a Walkabouts in Wimbledon, Aussie, if you fancy a trip to the beautiful south. And the Dog & Fox and the Fire Stables in Wimbledon Village have slightly more Saffas in them on Friday nights than live in Pretoria.

There's still a Walkabouts in Wimbledon, Aussie, if you fancy a trip to the beautiful south. And the Dog & Fox and the Fire Stables in Wimbledon Village have slightly more Saffas in them on Friday nights than live in Pretoria.

Great pub the dog and fox.

They got those special glasses if I recall right.

This Thurs night I am out in Fulham. Hopefully Slug and Lettuce is still going strong..

Great pub the dog and fox.

They got those special glasses if I recall right.

This Thurs night I am out in Fulham. Hopefully Slug and Lettuce is still going strong..

looked like it was last time I drove that way. I used to drink in the Cock & Hen in North end Rd, but that got sold to Youngs, so that was the end of that...  :grr:

I need to do the Stadium of Light! Only 7 to go for the 92, I need Rovers in the championship..... and soon!

You could attend those grounds next season, if you support a proper football team as well as your local park side.

Forest, Wednesday, Cardiff, Reading, Fulham, QPR, Birmingham, Wolves.. All these should see well over 1000 of us travel.

Compare that to Fleetwood, Crawley, Rochdale, S****horpe and Colchester! The championship really is a different kettle of fish. So excited to be back!!

Leeds, Huddersfield, Bolton, Forest, Preston, Birmingham, (Leicester, Burnley, Villa (if they go down)), Sheff Wed, Blackburn, Blackpool, Derby.

Start at Loughborough uni in sept so hoping for some midland-ish teams to come down, also live in Yorkshire so any up there are good, provided I'd be at home for the fixture. Some exciting games is for sure

Archived