IGNORED

Away Days Next Season..

Redarmy987

Hope Leicester go down that would be a new ground , another who moved after I'd been there, same with M'bro , Derby , Cardiff , Bolton and Brighton. Wish these teams would stop moving !

Huddersfield would be the only  totally new ground , but Fulham should be good not been there for years.

Hopefully the fixture compilers will be kind enough to give City away games at Leeds on a Saturday and Huddersfield on the Tuesday night.

Then those fans who want can have a few days in Yorkshire and reduces the amount of cross country travel for the players.

The same arrangement could be done perhaps for  two London teams or (if they don't go up), the Saturday and August Bank Holiday Monday, Ipswich & Norwich with a few days at, say, Gt Yarmouth or Brighton & Bournemouth with a few nights on the South Coast.

Fulham definitely, given I live in London. Great pre match drinking options. Don't think we've played there since 98 promotion season when we lost 1-0. QPR too, though I've never seen us win there in god knows how many visits.

I won't be going back to Reading. Souless bowl in the middle of nowhere where you have to wait ages for a bus back to town. Hope Millwall stay up.

Reading for me.

I can get to the ground in 20 mins from my house.

Pleasant change from the bleeding miles this northern league has presented.

Reading

Fulham

QPR(possibly)

MK(possibly)

Birmingham

All so much easier to reach!!!

If only Oxford and Wycombe were any good....

Won't be going to QPR those coppers up there are right bastards. Keep you in a pub a mile away from the ground until nearly kick off . *******. 

Derby is one of the best for atmosphere , Forest, Brum, dirty Leeds.  Aaaah it's great to be back .

You're better off a mile away from the ground. White City is an utter shithole!

Should circs allow, I'm looking forward to my inaugural visit to Craven Cottage.

Archived